Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
Did we bully him into continuing Dunes again?

EDIT: Oooooh okay nvm there is nothing new, he just made the game public for the people who aren't subbed and only played the shitty 2017 version.

Reactions: Grips

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
well this is progressing nicely
There's still 2 thing that bothers me
What's the use of finding the flower and how do you access the Guild navigator sex scene (excluding from the Main menu)?

Picholo

Jun 24, 2017
well this is progressing nicely
There's still 2 thing that bothers me
What's the use of finding the flower and how do you access the Guild navigator sex scene (excluding from the Main menu)?
The flower opens some new dialogue with one of the girls (the one with small tits you can have anal with) and the 'everygirl' sex animation. But sometimes the option does not appear when talking to her.
I think the Guild navigator sex scene is post game only.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
The guild navigator sex scene is made available once you reach a certain level of spice production.

In other words - play the game.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I'd imagine this game having a genderbent version of Paul (Paula or something along those lines) who is like Paul except, well, into other women.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
The flower opens some new dialogue with one of the girls (the one with small tits you can have anal with) and the 'everygirl' sex animation. But sometimes the option does not appear when talking to her.
I think the Guild navigator sex scene is post game only.
post game only? so there is some gameplay sex with her
well I've had the desert (harem) ending but there was no unique interaction with her. Did I need stilgar to be alive?

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
can anyone explain the fetishes of the 25 new sex scenes? are any of them kinks or fetishes, or are they just vanilla sex?

U

User_71462

What was the point of this update? I didn't find any new scenes, just some new dialogue. Am I missing something?

Reactions: hakarlman

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
What was the point of this update? I didn't find any new scenes, just some new dialogue. Am I missing something?
In v2.15 there were 47 scenes in the gallery.

In v2.18 there are still only 47 scenes in the gallery.

He said there was 35 new sex scenes of which 10 are reskins, so I was expecting 25 new scenes in the gallery.

Reactions: User_71462
Aug 16, 2018
Hey, guys! I'd like to modify this little gem of a game for the sex to be more consensual, and to have a stronger mother-son emphasis. This "crispyfied" mod would include changes like:

-) Making sex with Jessica more consensual.
-) Removing Jessica's crying images and animations (who wants to see his own mom cry anyway?).
-) Changing Harah's background story and interactions towards more of a mother-son theme.
-) Adding (a lot) more contextual follower comments.
-) Changing the endings to be more lore friendly and well... just more friendly.
-) Replacing some of the more glaring French translation mistakes with my own German translation mistakes.

Changing large portions of the text would be quite an effort, and I'd therefore first like to know if you guys would be interested in such a mod at all. Please feel free to tell me when you have some text-mod ideas of your own as well (only text, since I'm too much of a simple peon in the graphics department).

I'd use V 2.15.3 as a basis, but if anybody could provide me with a proper V 2.16.x or newer SWF file (non-debug version) then I'd use that one instead. The changes between versions should be minimal though, since only the text has been updated in 2.16..

So if you like this idea, then just tell me or like my post within a week. This way I'll know whether you want it to happen or not. I would then provide you with the mod within a month or so, and post a link here.

Have a nice time everybody!
Crispyking
Would definitely support a stronger mother-son emphasis, and I always thought Harah deserved more interaction with Paul (especially in the movie). More consensuality and enthusiasm on Jessica's part would be great.

I know it'll be only a text mod, but if you can make some impregnation references/hints that would be exciting.

Thanks!

4.40 star(s) 93 Votes