Bababoooey

May 4, 2017
choose "i will kill them" until baron show up and chose "listen" then chose "aliez"
which room is the community room, is it not the room with all those monitors and other stuff. if it is then, how to get get the duncan x alia scene, nothing happens when they're in the same room, even if i leave and then return?

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
which room is the community room, is it not the room with all those monitors and other stuff. if it is then, how to get get the duncan x alia scene, nothing happens when they're in the same room, even if i leave and then return?
yes the comunity room is the 3 monitors room...before you leave them there you have to click on the "toilet icon" on the door your left...after that..the first monitor will hooked to the hole...then leave both alia vs duncan in the same room...leave and reuturn until the monitor show only alia face...then click on the "toilet icon" have fun

Reactions: Cirro84

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
I was thinking of an upside down deepthroat scene and a throatfuck scene for lady jessica and reverend mother. It would be great if added in next update.

Reactions: Cirro84
U

User_71462

Harkonnen ending is for a cuck,who want to share the mother and sister with their father and grandfather??
I agree. I only do it because if you don't, Jessica will kill you - which is completely stupid. If you want to see/replay the full scenes your basically forced choose this ending, and that's extremely irritating to me.

Reactions: Genji
U

User_71462

To everyone still wondering how to get the Alia scene: Its NOT in the gallery. Nor can you replay it from the gallery. You have to purchase Duncan's ghola and leave both him and Alia in the palace. Then check the monitor in the com room until you see just an image of Alia by herself. That's the scene. You have to have opened up the shower peeping options by talking to Baron Harkonnen in the com room prior to him taking back over the palace. If you haven't, you'll have to replay back through from the beginning and select the correct dialog that gets him to tell you about the peep hole for the shower. All of this happens in the com room. This takes multiple days due to having to converse with him a couple of times before the dialog becomes available.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I agree. I only do it because if you don't, Jessica will kill you - which is completely stupid. If you want to see/replay the full scenes your basically forced choose this ending, and that's extremely irritating to me.
Book end route is basically my canon ending..all the girls are happy and Emperor quite happy after retired..basically everyone happy except the mother,her loyalty to her husband really is great..but she still need to moveon

Reactions: User_71462

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Preggo is in, could be more, yeah sure. After all you the player are fucking mommy. About the rest: 'the girl' being sister, this is canon, part of the plot. Inform yourself. There are also more stories to the universe, so the dev can add the children for Paul if he wanted. Make sure to pledge on his Patreon to animate him to continue.

Feb 28, 2018
I'd use V 2.15.3 as a basis, but if anybody could provide me with a proper V 2.16.x or newer SWF file (non-debug version) then I'd use that one instead. The changes between versions should be minimal though, since only the text has been updated in 2.16..
Crispyking
@Crispyking Here's the latest SWF file (v2.18) from the official homepage:

Crispyking

Jul 15, 2017
@Crispyking Here's the latest SWF file (v2.18) from the official homepage:
Thank you! I've extracted 2.18 right at it's release. But since I've already begun with modding 2.15.3 I'll stick with that. That's no big loss though, since 2.18 to my knowledge only contains an additonal Alia handjob, and I am rewriting most of the text anyway. But it's still very kind of you to provide me with that! :) Have a nice day!

U

User_71462

I've seen people asking for Alia forever, now I see he finally adds it and who does it involve... fucking Hayt! Honestly this seems like a big fuck you to everyone who wanted that. People keep asking for 2 things: an incest ending for non cucks (or even just getting rid of the post game death by Jessica in the Harem ending), and Alia content between the MC and her (with mc with shouldn't even need to be clarified, but here we are); why is he having so much trouble understanding that!?
I think game should add pregnancy in it and girl shouldn't be daughter of Leto instead it should be of paul
The combination of these two comments is exactly how I feel. I even tried to get the guy who was modding this game here to implement something very similar, but he doesn't want to change the over all "core" of the game.

U

User_71462

Preggo is in, could be more, yeah sure. After all you the player are fucking mommy. About the rest: 'the girl' being sister, this is canon, part of the plot. Inform yourself. There are also more stories to the universe, so the dev can add the children for Paul if he wanted. Make sure to pledge on his Patreon to animate him to continue.
Alia's canon story line can go kick rocks. If you've read it, you know its nothing to implement into a hentai game. Maybe if you were making a horror game, then you can use her canon story line as an excuse.

4.40 star(s) 93 Votes