WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
Im unable to get the Alia Scene, I have purchased the duncan ghola and I have kept them both at the palace yet nothing seems to happen.
Also, I can see the bathing scenes even though I havent been told about it from the Baron. He just keeps saying, we will talk another day.
Do I have to pick a specific ending or something? And is it necessary for Duncan's ghola to be awakened by the anal scene?

PS. If someone could just post a screenshot of the Alia scene, it would be great, so that I can decide whether or not its worth getting.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Oh boy, you don't know what all can be made into a lewd game these days... Sky is the limit. Anyway, did not mention further books without reason, there is potential for more content related to later events. Now here in game you can get a harem ending, where's the outcome??
- Two legalised kids,
- plus some more of concubines,
... makes perfect scenario for a happy ending I'd say.
- Last scene, PA leaving planet for the throne, fremen females lined up to say farewell, all with big bellies. Because great leader humped the sietches 'fertilising the lands' (pun absolutely intended). What an occasion!!

Don't tell me about sister tell others, they are begging for more. I am not in favour of this bitch. Though... Hollywood ruined enough of my childhood, nothing can shock me anymore. Even her having a more 'active' role would not.

Ngtm

Nov 26, 2018
The combination of these two comments is exactly how I feel. I even tried to get the guy who was modding this game here to implement something very similar, but he doesn't want to change the over all "core" of the game.
I was working with swf and action script for some time and there is no way you can change major code segments as far as I know. You have to decompile swf and then recompile it a that only works for very simple things in my expirience. So "modding"
,if we can call it that way, simply ends with image swaps.

Only way I can think of is to decompile it to FLA(to keep animations, images and stuff) then strip it out of most code a rebuild it again(some parts of original code are in french btw, notes and comments names of variabes). Then once we have clean project file we can share it here and start modding.

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
Sounds like a similar problem to modding SimBro, a member wanted to try that maybe a year ago. Thanks for your input, Ng. Modding the images would be nice too, to enhance some generic scenes.

U

User_71462

Oh boy, you don't know what all can be made into a lewd game these days... Sky is the limit. Anyway, did not mention further books without reason, there is potential for more content related to later events. Now here in game you can get a harem ending, where's the outcome??
- Two legalised kids,
- plus some more of concubines,
... makes perfect scenario for a happy ending I'd say.
- Last scene, PA leaving planet for the throne, fremen females lined up to say farewell, all with big bellies. Because great leader humped the sietches 'fertilising the lands' (pun absolutely intended). What an occasion!!

Don't tell me about sister tell others, they are begging for more. I am not in favour of this bitch. Though... Hollywood ruined enough of my childhood, nothing can shock me anymore. Even her having a more 'active' role would not.
I deleted my original comment because I didn't want to give spoilers to those who might have been inspired to read the books by this game, otherwise I would of given lots of details to prove why you don't want the canon Alia. LOL! There is almost nothing canon about this game already as it is. It so loosely follows the story line that I think it wouldn't hurt if Paul was her father. I'd actually prefer it.

Reactions: Raven Hex
U

User_71462

I was working with swf and action script for some time and there is no way you can change major code segments as far as I know. You have to decompile swf and then recompile it a that only works for very simple things in my expirience. So "modding"
,if we can call it that way, simply ends with image swaps.

Only way I can think of is to decompile it to FLA(to keep animations, images and stuff) then strip it out of most code a rebuild it again(some parts of original code are in french btw, notes and comments names of variabes). Then once we have clean project file we can share it here and start modding.
I'm a patient individual. It sounds like a ton of work. I've done some writing/proofreading, but never coding. I don't have the technical skills for that; but I don't mind rewriting the scenes for you if you ever decide to jump in and start writing script. I know its not much, but every little bit helps.

Reactions: Ngtm and Cirro84

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
No, don't do it, just use spoilers. If people can be bothered to read these books (at least the first 3), good for them.

Well you are mostly referring to AA later in I believe, this game would not go on for so long. I'd say book 1 and beginning of book 2, this is enough. But think of it - PA being bro and dad? A good 'down-to-earth' explanation for her future ...errr, problems to adjust to life. She's just a special one. XD No, this is going too far, dunno if I wanna play that.

U

User_71462

No, don't do it, just use spoilers. If people can be bothered to read these books (at least the first 3), good for them.

Well you are mostly referring to AA later in I believe, this game would not go on for so long. I'd say book 1 and beginning of book 2, this is enough. But think of it - PA being bro and dad? A good 'down-to-earth' explanation for her future ...errr, problems to adjust to life. She's just a special one. XD No, this is going too far, dunno if I wanna play that.
Why not? At least then Paul would get something out of her other than just his death. LOL!

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
Looks very promising. I'm giggling like a school girl. Now we need a good apology to not let the ghola do his job, hm.

Into her, rected. XD

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit:
Paul Atreides...
...seems genuinely shocked about our ideas here. Poor boy. Waitress! An extra cup of melange for him to breed the Kvisatz, hurry!

Reactions: Genji
U

User_71462

Edit:
...seems genuinely shocked about our ideas here. Poor boy. Waitress! An extra cup of melange for him to breed the Kvisatz, hurry![/QUOTE]

I like it! This would flow so much better if her daddy issues came from Paul directly instead of the dead Duke Leto though, and it would also give the story more bite. Lets face it, non of this is out of character for Alia anyway thanks to the Baron's hold on her mind. If Paul stayed in the Palace instead of becoming the The Preacher, it would of literally been canon that he ended up with Alia, even if it was just a "mistake" or her jumping on him in the middle of the night at some point, and this would of been a golden opportunity to root out the Baron's influence before it became too strong. The only thing I would add is that it needs at least an arc on the planets of Tleilax, Giedi Prime, and most importantly - Chapterhouse. It'd also be cool if you could visit Caladan. It doesn't even need to be separate games or anything, he could implement them similar to how he did visiting other worlds in his Vega game.

Reactions: Yuusuke Akatsuki

Bababoooey

May 4, 2017
how do you save? it works for me just fine, but after i exit the game and open it some time later, the save just disappears. can someone help?

4.40 star(s) 93 Votes