Eazekiel666

Oct 7, 2018
Thank you! I've extracted 2.18 right at it's release. But since I've already begun with modding 2.15.3 I'll stick with that. That's no big loss though, since 2.18 to my knowledge only contains an additonal Alia handjob, and I am rewriting most of the text anyway. But it's still very kind of you to provide me with that! :) Have a nice day!
Any Teasers of Your work?:)

Reactions: lazycodemonkey
U

User_71462

You guys really greedy bastard..she still underage though:ROFLMAO:
Its literally stated like 6 times that her mind is over 1000 years old........... plus they are not on earth and her age is never really determined.......... annnnnndddd calling people greedy because they want more of something is possibly the most Hippocratical thing you have done in your life. As if you've never wanted more of something. ^_^
If you want to get really meta, technically most of these digitally depicted girls are only a month to about 5 or 6 years old here in the real world, in spite of their "supposed" ages :whistle:

Crispyking

Jul 15, 2017
Hi, guys!

It has been some time now, and I'd say I am half way through the game. Progress has been slow because my Flash-de/recompiler FFDEC keeps changing the code in minute, seemingly random ways, sometimes rendering the game unplayable. That's why I have to continuously clean up the code manually. If anybody of you guys knows any better software for Flash-decompilation, then I would gladly use it.

That being said, here a little preview of the things to come! :)

ss1.jpg ss2.jpg ss3.jpg

10dlorenzo

Jun 9, 2017
Hi, guys!

It has been some time now, and I'd say I am half way through the game. Progress has been slow because my Flash-de/recompiler FFDEC keeps changing the code in minute, seemingly random ways, sometimes rendering the game unplayable. That's why I have to continuously clean up the code manually. If anybody of you guys knows any better software for Flash-decompilation, then I would gladly use it.

View attachment 290989 View attachment 290990 View attachment 290991
This looks absolutely fantastic, man. Can't wait to play your mod.

Champ-Champ

Jan 11, 2018
Hi, guys!

sooooo... more lady Jessica? :)

Eazekiel666

Oct 7, 2018
Hi, guys!

0cUrbF4.jpg

10dlorenzo

Jun 9, 2017
For good or for worse? Any new animations between Lady Jess and Paul?
Well, since in the first pic that he posted the guy who is about to pour into Jessica (top right on the pic) looks a lot like Paul... I would assume that Paul will become more of a father figure to Alia in the mod, if you catch my drift.
As for if this is better of worse, I guess that is subjective.
Of course all of this are assumtions on my part, Crispyking might be going in other directions.

Eazekiel666

Oct 7, 2018
Well, since in the first pic that he posted the guy who is about to pour into Jessica (top right on the pic) looks a lot like Paul... I would assume that Paul will become more of a father figure to Alia in the mod, if you catch my drift.
As for if this is better of worse, I guess that is subjective.
Of course all of this are assumtions on my part, Crispyking might be going in other directions.
This Top righrt guy was in the original game and its not paul btw. He is like top soldier in the castle.

10dlorenzo

Jun 9, 2017
This Top righrt guy was in the original game and its not paul btw. He is like top soldier in the castle.
I wasn't refering to Duncan's portrait, I was talking about the face behind both Duncan's and Jessica's portraits.
In the animation of the original game, this was Leto's face (Paul's dad) but said face is different than the one in the picture of the mod, which looks more similar to Paul's. Again, I might be wrong about this, but I wanted to clarify that I wasn't talking about the portraits.

Reactions: Crispyking

Crispyking

Jul 15, 2017
I wasn't refering to Duncan's portrait, I was talking about the face behind both Duncan's and Jessica's portraits.
In the animation of the original game, this was Leto's face (Paul's dad) but said face is different than the one in the picture of the mod, which looks more similar to Paul's. Again, I might be wrong about this, but I wanted to clarify that I wasn't talking about the portraits.
You are not wrong, and quite perceptive. :)

Feb 28, 2018
I somehow can't use the Voice anymore in the latest version. Has anyone else experienced the same bug and knows how to avoid it?

P.S. @Crispyking I'm looking forward to your mod! I hope you can resolve the decompilation issues.

Crispyking

Jul 15, 2017
I somehow can't use the Voice anymore in the latest version. Has anyone else experienced the same bug and knows how to avoid it?

P.S. @Crispyking I'm looking forward to your mod! I hope you can resolve the decompilation issues.
Thank you! Concerning your issue with the Voice: To use it on the Fremen women it must be at least day 8 or something like that. Maybe you began a new game, and just progressed too quickly? At least that's what happend to myself.

May 19, 2017
Hi, guys!

Yes! Will you be adding more animations or is that all? Also, I'm kinda bummed that the missionary animation is reused for other characters but I can't really say no to your lovely art.

4.40 star(s) 93 Votes