10dlorenzo

Jun 9, 2017
hmm would love to read more info about this project this man seems like a man of culture
He posted this preview of his work a while ago, which does look quite good in my opinion.
Hi, guys!

It has been some time now, and I'd say I am half way through the game. Progress has been slow because my Flash-de/recompiler FFDEC keeps changing the code in minute, seemingly random ways, sometimes rendering the game unplayable. That's why I have to continuously clean up the code manually. If anybody of you guys knows any better software for Flash-decompilation, then I would gladly use it.

That being said, here a little preview of the things to come! :)

View attachment 290989 View attachment 290990 View attachment 290991

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
As far as we know, the game is finished. The dev is now working on his other project, Vega Hunters.
ohk ... i just went to his Patreon and saw the Vega Hunters and its seems AWESOME !

btw, has the dev himself indicated on his patreon, that this game is complete ?

10dlorenzo

Jun 9, 2017
ohk ... i just went to his Patreon and saw the Vega Hunters and its seems AWESOME !

btw, has the dev himself indicated on his patreon, that this game is complete ?
As far as I know the dev didn't say that the game is complete per se, but the last update was moslty dialogue polishing, he didn't mention any future plans regarding Dune and started updating Vega Hunters afterwards.
Who knows, maybe he will improve Dune more in the future, but considering that the actual version is already an improvement of the first "completed" version of the game that he decided to revisit after a year or so I wouldn't hold my breath on him doing it again soon.

Reactions: fuckyouassholes

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
As far as I know the dev didn't say that the game is complete per se, but the last update was moslty dialogue polishing, he didn't mention any future plans regarding Dune and started updating Vega Hunters afterwards.
Who knows, maybe he will improve Dune more in the future, but considering that the actual version is already an improvement of the first "completed" version of the game that he decided to revisit after a year or so I wouldn't hold my breath on him doing it again soon.
i see.

can you tell me, without spoiling anything, if the main story line is complete or something close to complete ?

i appreciate your detailed and guiding response, so thank you for that as well !

4.40 star(s) 93 Votes