cleftjaw

Aug 14, 2019
... You can still interact with him when you need to (specifically when your fremen concubine wants to meet him), but otherwise, pretend that he doesn't exist.
It seems that i can't get my concubine to meet Leto and trigger Harkonnens attack at all

10dlorenzo

Jun 9, 2017
It seems that i can't get my concubine to meet Leto and trigger Harkonnens attack at all
Well, I just checked and was able to interact with Leto both with Harah Chani as concubines. Don't know if you tried this yet, but Leto is still in the palace at the same spot as he is normally, he just doesn't have a sprite, so if you click him, you will trigger the event as usual (Try clicking around the red circle on the pic).
0A003A0C.png
If you already knew/tried that, then the only explanation that I can think of is that Leto got misplaced somehow (bug maybe?). Sadly, if that's the case, I can't do much about it, I'm afraid. I suppose you'll have to start a new game or try to find Leto. I'm very sorry if that's the case.

Last edited:

darkashy

Nov 2, 2018
i'm not sure about that but for me i don even need leto or interacting with him just bring stilgar to meet chani thats all i did not ask concubine her but the flower location, i always choose harah to concubine with she chani's mother? then back to palace it auto trigger harkonnens attack not even wait for few days.

cleftjaw

Aug 14, 2019
Well, I just checked and was able to interact with Leto both with Harah Chani as concubines. Don't know if you tried this yet, but Leto is still in the palace at the same spot as he is normally, he just doesn't have a sprite, so if you click him, you will trigger the event as usual (Try clicking around the red circle on the pic).
View attachment 372402
If you already knew/tried that, then the only explanation that I can think of is that Leto got misplaced somehow (bug maybe?). Sadly, if that's the case, I can't do much about it, I'm afraid. I suppose you'll have to start a new game or try to find Leto. I'm very sorry if that's the case.
That worked just fine thanks. I really appreciate the work you've done on this mod. Great stuff.

Reactions: 10dlorenzo

Valila

Jul 29, 2017
David shouldn't do something like that in 2nd picture! When we ask "more of Jessica" It doesn't mean to be having Paul killed by his own mother. I felt uncomfortable with it. She doesn't seem to care at all. Not even asking:
"Oh my god, Paul! Are you okay?" *she's shocked*
"I'm sorry, Paul. Mom doesn't mean to do this to you" *she starts crying*

She just walked away while she wiping her mouth with the sleeves of her shirt. :(

PS.Paul needs LOVE from her mother!

Miss Y

Sep 12, 2016
It is new content that will add from here to a few months, he said, meanwhile I will continue asking for more scenes with Jessica
I'm still holding out some hope for some more substance to the Harkonnen/Jessica storyline. More scenes would be great, but honestly, I would happily settle for just more build-up throughout the game leading to the "Ally with the Baron" ending. It's my favorite one, but really comes out of nowhere at the last minute. The only interaction you ever really get between them is a single line from Jessica at the start about how much she hates him, it feels like there really should be more friction there.

In a perfect world, though, I would love to see a new option for infiltrating the palace by pretending to bring in Jessica as a prisoner. Presenting it clearly from the very start that choosing this option would end poorly compared to paying for a ghola, but letting Paul take a selfish/lazy shortcut by putting Jessica in a dangerous situation, or having the plan hinge on her actively seducing the Baron so that Paul can deactivate the shield.

Chipote

Aug 31, 2017
So he said it will not be this month, but he will be making content and when he sees it in a timely manner he will add it to the game

P.D: I would really like a scene with Jessica and several soldiers having fun, with a Paul watching without being able to do anything

Miss Y

Sep 12, 2016
P.D: I would really like a scene with Jessica and several soldiers having fun, with a Paul watching without being able to do anything
You and me both! As long as it was clearly telegraphed ahead of time so that it wouldn't come as a surprise or be forced on anyone who's trying to do a Paul/Jessica playthrough. I've always thought that it would be a perfect fit for some unique game-over event that you'd get during the palace attack, if you try to go back for Duncan instead of escaping. There's already a game-over there anyway, so it would be great to see a bad ending there for Lady Jessica.

Other random ideas I wish I could pitch directly to David because I think about this game ~way~ too much:

1.) Something later in the game with the Reverend Mother. He added the ability to bring her with you into the desert, but it feels like she doesn't have any point for tagging along. I wish she would get some kind of storyline about what happens if you leave her in the palace when Harkonnen takes over. Maybe some intrigue where she's undermining Harkonnen in favor of the Emperor, and so Harkonnen lets his guards gangbang her into submission.​
2.) Irulan feels like she needs something much earlier in the story to be relevant. I'm not sure if it would be worth turning into an actual scene, but I love the idea of the Emperor trying to marry her off to Harkonnen after taking the palace to cement their alliance against Paul, and that being what motivates her into taking Paul's side in the end. Maybe just a few dialog interactions of the Baron being a creepy perv towards her.​
3.) Killing Stilgar and replacing him with a ghola should have more of an impact on the story. There's some good humor in the conversation where he's trying to pretend to be the real Stilgar, but after that, nothing really happens. One thing from the dialog that I did really enjoy was how he seemed to start hitting on Khaira before it became apparent that she was "his" (the real Stilgar's) daughter. It would be such an amazing punchline to come back to find him taking advantage of his new position by fucking her, and to find out that she (still thinking that he really is her father) gave in pretty much instantly. Maybe take it to a full-on bad ending if Paul doesn't take the Fremen Harem ending, where ghola Stilgar and the male Fremen turn on the rest of the Fremen ladies.​

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 93 Votes