Dec 29, 2019
can anyone please tell me when will Mr. David will update BtD??
Cz he said January was a magical month and we are in February now......

I'm just so excited

Strike_01

May 13, 2019
I recently downloaded this game, anyone knows if the both wives can be caught at same time?, i tried carry them at same time, but only takes the first with i was talked to be my concubine.
I know there are a gallery with the 2 versions, but i was curius if i can get them both caught and rescued.

niennunb

Jun 15, 2017
I recently downloaded this game, anyone knows if the both wives can be caught at same time?, i tried carry them at same time, but only takes the first with i was talked to be my concubine.
I know there are a gallery with the 2 versions, but i was curius if i can get them both caught and rescued.
I don't think so, I tried too.

• Wow
Reactions: Strike_01

iceman3624

Apr 14, 2019
Technically, the game only registers the first concubine you take when the story needs it such as dialogue and ending scene but you can ask and have both of them as your wife at the same time without the duke taking your wife and having her captured.

Use the communication device in the palace and keep interacting with the baron by coming back to him every day until he asks you to turn off the shields. Once you do, just ask both of the candidates to become your concubine. The palace gets attacked before the duke can take away your wife

voidsocks

Aug 29, 2019
I have a question...
There is a really talented person (10dlorenzo) how has a mod for this game and had implemented a lot of changes (including Alia sex scenes.) However, he has only been able to replace sex scenes and dialogue and is not sure how to code it so the game runs the animation. Currently the animations are done but you need to watch them in a separate browser. If anyone knows how to do this it’d be much appreciated. I believe the program he uses is Jpex flash decompiler.

Edit: I should’ve mentioned above. He has been able to replace sex scenes(many sex scenes are better looking) but has not been able to make a new dialogue option run a new animatoon.

Last edited:

10dlorenzo

Jun 9, 2017
I have a question...
There is a really talented person (10dlorenzo) how has a mod for this game and had implemented a lot of changes (including Alia sex scenes.) However, he has only been able to replace sex scenes and dialogue and is not sure how to code it so the game runs the animation. Currently the animations are done but you need to watch them in a separate browser. If anyone knows how to do this it’d be much appreciated. I believe the program he uses is Jpex flash decompiler.

Edit: I should’ve mentioned above. He has been able to replace sex scenes(many sex scenes are better looking) but has not been able to make a new dialogue option run a new animatoon.
"Really talented person" my ass. I was just a guy with a lot of time to kill, don't put me in a pedestal. Anyone in my shoes would have been able to do what I did on the mod.

4.40 star(s) 97 Votes