Miss Y

Sep 12, 2016
I'm still amazed that there was never any Duke Leto/Harah scene. Not really cheering for one, but that is always my first thought when the game makes you introduce her to Leto and leave her in the palace.

But I'll still be holding out hope for more Jessica/Harkonnen interactions!

Reactions: Chipote

Valila

Jul 29, 2017
Hello! I'm passing by. Thank you a lot for that bug report!!! I corrected that.
I started to work, in january, on a big update. My patreons saw a screenshot of a new feature, an inventory. It should be fun to play in march.
I note the ideas some of you mentioned... Harah half naked could be nice... She doesn't have enough scenes.
For you Mr. David

Reactions: rodlarsen

Duncan619

Mar 19, 2019
Hello! I'm passing by. Thank you a lot for that bug report!!! I corrected that.
I started to work, in january, on a big update. My patreons saw a screenshot of a new feature, an inventory. It should be fun to play in march.
I note the ideas some of you mentioned... Harah half naked could be nice... She doesn't have enough scenes.
Hey David, appreciate you updating us on your thoughts. I would definitely love to see Harah's tits and nipples being shown during the titfuck scene with her. More titfuck + cum scenes the better I always say. Thank you for making such great work. Wish you the best.

Reactions: Smithe
Oct 21, 2016
Hey David, I really appreciate your game and its unique art style (and your art style in general.).

I would like to know if you have any plans to extend the gameplay dynamics similar to the original Dune game? Like raising Fremen troops, defending sietches from Harkonnen attacks, attacking & capturing outposts, interrogating enemy commanders (and having sexy moments with them as a reward) etc.

Wish you the best.

Reactions: Chipote

Saphartlantis

Dec 4, 2018
I kinda want an ending where we get all the girls (including Jessica, Irulan and Alia) without sharing them with Baron Harkonnen or some nameless Fremen/Harkonnen, and only by romancing them. Voice, drugs and coercion is lame, manipulating them to fall in your arms by themselves is what it means to be a true master!!! Title idea : The Manipulator/Puppet Master.
If you find the idea good, don't hesitate to share it with David Goujard.

Last edited:

DirtyDozen

Dec 26, 2018
New Vega Hunters was released, so I'm guessing BTD will be released at the end of February or first of March correct?

Xfigico

Jul 29, 2018
From what I read Mr. David will be adding more characters and content, which also means more sex scenes :) since this year a new version of the dune movie will be released, I don't know if anyone saw it but already the official logo of the movie was filtered

View attachment 538179
You can't convince me that that doesn't say "D U N C". It's all I see in that picture.

4.40 star(s) 97 Votes