2.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Dashergame

Feb 3, 2019
here is 2 new patreon posts ;)

and here is text for lastest post :

Hey everybody!
I work on my new story arc. The dialogues are written. I laughed alone, like many times in that project.
I will need new characters. Here are the sketches. It's been months I want to do a doctor Yueh. As many of you know, this character is supposed to be a man... I changed a bit that part.

I also attach a picture for Vega Hunters. To save time, I called to draw the fortress of the Queen Dealyn. I'm so happy with the result.
She has a dick

Chipote

Aug 31, 2017
New

Hello everybody!
Today I show you 2 pictures of Zulrana.
-The first is a position I never did before: the amazone. It's animated. It's okay but not that exciting so I added the second scene.
-That second picture is a not finished handjob. It takes me more time than I thought but I think the result will be nice. It will be finished for the update this monday.
Hello everybody!
-The first is a position I never did before: the amazone. It's animated. It's okay but not that exciting so I added the second scene.
-That second picture is a not finished handjob. It takes me more time than I thought but I think the result will be nice. It will be finished for the update this monday.

amazone.jpg

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
New

Hello everybody!

View attachment 528684
By amazone you mean cowgirl position, right?

Edit: Ah, pardon the ignorance. The difference kind of flew over my head.
Thanks to Canto for actually making me do a Google search on it.

Last edited:

Chipote

Aug 31, 2017
202001-trail.jpg

Hello everybody!

WHAT'S NEW?
-2 Illustrations for Zulrana's introduction (You can scroll them when the animation is finished).
-2 sex scenes with Zulrana. The handjob forced me to animate a bit differently (frame by frame). I think the feeling is efficient.
-1 illustration for Queen Dealyn's fortress. It's done by .
-I started to do the credits. If a $20 patreon wants another name, just tell me.
Known bug: a chinese name don't show yet.
-In the main menu, there is a CHEAT button! To check all the characters/scenes. It won't be there in the final version.

I feel weird in touching the end of Vega Hunters. I don't want to leave the captain Argos, Mildred, Flinte... I even like the "talking" mutaplant. If I touch sci-fi again, I'll think about them first.
There is still some details to do on that game (langage, credits, tuto, game balancing), but it's minor. I will start to color my new Dune characters now :)

(in the link is the .EXE, SWF and the APK )

SUPPORT DAVID!!!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yoo .. Hoo!!!1 We're Going on this E.x.p.l.o.r.a.t.i.o.n.!!!!! Headed 4 the brand new sun!
Looking for some care, A.F.F .E.C.T.I.O.N. ! A.L.W.A.Y.S. gotta get some MOAaaAaaaaaAaaRRR!

Reactions: Krull

zed4o777

Dec 11, 2017
this game must have guide i dont undarstand it my friends dont undarstand it too becouse of that dont play it ;d

Rolay7

Jun 27, 2017
ok, I just came back to this game after not seeing for a while... few notes, why is the hunting minigame now the main game instead of exploration? But better question why is the main bounty hunter now human? I liked him as a red-skinned alien but the game just starts with no explanation with him as a human?

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Right now, there's really not a lot here. It feels more like test build of a gameplay mechanic now. I didn't play it before the 'downgrade' others have mentioned, but right now it's basically three rounds of chicken to get to a scene with a target bounty but only 2 of the scenes are implemented and getting to the other bounties just results in one of those scenes. Clicking through the rooms is kind of tedious too with nothing to break it up. The art is great but I wouldn't recommend this as it is if you can just look at screenshots or something.
Guess DG will fill in with the rest of the content soon, now that the 'tedious' hunt had been redone. For whatever that matters... Highly recommend you play the original version to get a better idea what the finished game might be about.
Thanks to @anonnom we still have the last pre-rework version, see post #138.
For gameplay please see #84 (covers most of it, talking to NPCs gives enough hints), for bounty hunt see #123 and #132.

Enjoy. :)
Nope you play as the less interesting captain.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
I'm hoping that quoting was to let me know we're on a more padded version and that post by Chipote gives me confidence that we are.
I'll check this out again at the weekend. I do love the art style in David's projects.

Dec 18, 2017
Is this game worth playing guys ?
eh not really, the gun mini game has now become the main thing of this game and u gotta repeat it 3 times for one girl just to get to the scene unless u just use the cheat button and tbh the sex in this game is just thrown at u for the sake of it being thrown out, your character just investigates the character for a bit and sex is just a result of it no matter what u say and the story is pretty weak.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
eh not really, the gun mini game has now become the main thing of this game and u gotta repeat it 3 times for one girl just to get to the scene unless u just use the cheat button and tbh the sex in this game is just thrown at u for the sake of it being thrown out, your character just investigates the character for a bit and sex is just a result of it no matter what u say and the story is pretty weak.
Very nice art style though. If you don't like the game but like the art, he has some nice pin-up work.
https://f95zone.to/threads/david-goujard-collection-patreon-david-goujard.20430/

2.80 star(s) 13 Votes