2.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Ninro

Dec 2, 2018
eh not really, the gun mini game has now become the main thing of this game and u gotta repeat it 3 times for one girl just to get to the scene unless u just use the cheat button and tbh the sex in this game is just thrown at u for the sake of it being thrown out, your character just investigates the character for a bit and sex is just a result of it no matter what u say and the story is pretty weak.
Alright thank you

sshow

Feb 28, 2018
The game would be a lot better if it was set in dune universe, and with some dune characters.

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
The game would be a lot better if it was set in dune universe, and with some dune characters.
Well, uh, you do know the dev did another game that is basically a Dune parody, do you ? Or did you just want this game to be Behind the Dune 2 ? Because at this point it would be a lot of trouble to redo the whole game to match Dune's lore.

Zeppole

Oct 11, 2017
Well, uh, you do know the dev did another game that is basically a Dune parody, do you ? Or did you just want this game to be Behind the Dune 2 ? Because at this point it would be a lot of trouble to redo the whole game to match Dune's lore.
I think that was a joke...

Chipote

Aug 31, 2017
New Update

202009trailer copie.jpg

VEGA HUNTERS V2.14
-Spanish and german languages added (Italian is coming next week).
-New main screen and improved menus.
-Credits are done with the names of the $20+ patreons. I love the music of it.

here I leave the link with the EXE and the APK

Please Support David, he deserves it very much

spike0000

Jul 12, 2017
Well..

I wish there's some fucks for rivals during the hunt.

What's the point of gorgeous chicks other than fucking in fuck game?

I think sex trade for document after each hunt would be great.

Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting

bad_mofo

Jul 4, 2020
Hello Friends. The latest version of the game here is 2.14, but there is also a version 10.5 out there - So what is the actual latest version of the game?

2.80 star(s) 13 Votes