2.80 star(s) 13 Votes

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
I remember the first time I saw David Goujard's art years ago, I was thinking "what the fuck is this art style with angular, sharp, weird drawings". But long since I'm fan of his art and games, hope he keeps doing more and more games with the same style.

Reactions: ABDOOL

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You may need a Flash player for Android, either stand-alone or bundled with some other software. There once was one Adobe Flash player for Android 4.x, it should run with version 5.x too. They stopped supporting/updating this software on the Android platform. Maybe it still runs on more modern OS variants?

Then there is the Puffin Web Browser and the Photon Flash Player & Browser I know of. As mentioned there is a web browser as main component, but both come with a 'Flash player' component added.
Adobe is still developing updated versions of their player for browsers and that is probably what you want, a modern and functional player for your files.
Boy! You got me! If I only knew... I mentioned these two because I had read they may be able to handle Flash files. The devs explicitely advertise this feature, so I bookmarked their homepages. What I can guess is:
  • Drag and drop a Flash file onto the browser icon, for Puffin to start up and take over the file and run it.
  • Or you need to start the browser first, so it is running. Then copy / paste the directory path of the file into the address bar. It could open the file and run it as it would load a website.
  • Or you try to drag and drop the file onto the running browser. Again it should take over and run it.
  • You can also use the 'file - open' dialogue that is standard on modern OSs. Like 'open file with...' and you choose the browser for a Flash file. Should start up the software to run the data file.
Maybe the other browser option is the better choice if Puffin isn't working for you? Did you try the Photon Flash Player & Browser too? You can create a link if you got the directory path of the Flash files and name it something like 'Vega Hunters Startup'. So you can start the game again and again as long as there is the Flash file to be found.

Hope this helps somewhat. :)
Try standalone flashplayer where it says "windows" theres links below it. Download the one that says "Download the Flash Player projector"
Good girl. At least one is taking my posts to heart. Got a like for this.
Ready people theoretically there the Android version is fixed
Sorry if i'm repetetive but is available the Apk version?
here is the link to previous apk 2.9 ... for the 2.10 try to petition Chipote for it ...

Vega Hunters
View attachment 472938

¡support David's work in patreon!

Dec 26, 2019
here is 2 new patreon posts ;)

and here is text for lastest post :

Hey everybody!
I work on my new story arc. The dialogues are written. I laughed alone, like many times in that project.
I will need new characters. Here are the sketches. It's been months I want to do a doctor Yueh. As many of you know, this character is supposed to be a man... I changed a bit that part.

I also attach a picture for Vega Hunters. To save time, I called to draw the fortress of the Queen Dealyn. I'm so happy with the result.

Last edited:

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017

Hey everybody!
I work on my new story arc. The dialogues are written. I laughed alone, like many times in that project.
I will need new characters. Here are the sketches. It's been months I want to do a doctor Yueh. As many of you know, this character is supposed to be a man... I changed a bit that part.

I also attach a picture for Vega Hunters. To save time, I called to draw the fortress of the Queen Dealyn. I'm so happy with the result.
Well, hello, Doctor Yueh! Hoping to explore their ass.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018

Hey everybody!

Draenei?;)

2.80 star(s) 13 Votes