2.80 star(s) 13 Votes

_ _ _ _ _

Jul 20, 2017
So what's the difference between this new 2.14 version and the 2.5 Stash version? This is the first I've heard about this game.

Abby223

Aug 18, 2020
The screenshots make this look like it has story and content but all it is is that short corridor shooter game still that's not even deep or fun after 10 minutes? I think I played it a year ago or so, love the artwork though and loved Behind The Dune

• Angry
Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
I am sooo grateful he has aliens without human noses. It is one of my biggest pet peeves with alien designs. I tell you, The trachea and esophagus being connected is of the most asinine evolutionary features we have as a species (obvi-not just humans but earth fauna). Can't eat and breathe at the same time god dammit!...sorry for my rant

m1ch43l

Jul 6, 2017
I am sooo grateful he has aliens without human noses. It is one of my biggest pet peeves with alien designs. I tell you, The trachea and esophagus being connected is of the most asinine evolutionary features we have as a species (obvi-not just humans but earth fauna). Can't eat and breathe at the same time god dammit!...sorry for my rant
True that. It's like we have a cloaka insted of pussy and ass. "CaN't fUcK aNd ShIt sImUlTaNeOuSlY" (NOT my kink btw).
Imagine being able to eat and breath at the same time while also being able to breath through your mouth in emergencies while not eating! We could FINALLY deepthroat without worrying of choking your partner!

Lt.Marx

Apr 7, 2019
Dear Mr. David Balsamique....i have a wish....a wish for incest content.....please!!!....truly yours an incest fan of da highest orda!

• Haha
Reactions: Wanker Jester
May 29, 2017
Got bored and decided to get creative... here's a fun little GTA-like cover for Vega Hunters! I've made one for Behind The Dune as well. Criticism is welcomed!
GTA Cover Grid.png
BTD GTA Grid_edited-1.png

P.S. If you didn't notice, these are sized for Steam! I've been making a bunch of Steam Grids for NSFW/Lewd games lately and creating pages for them on . Behind The Dune's page should be up within the next few days (as soon as they verify it), and I've posted a bunch of other stuff on there already! Vega Hunter's page should follow shortly.

May 29, 2017
I really wanted to make an "exact" (aka use all the same images) horizontal version of the grid I posted earlier, but ultimately wasn't able to. Instead, due to the constraints of the different boxes, I decided to use two new images and some from the original vertical grid. Here's the result! I also created one for Behind The Dune. Vega Hunters GTA Horizontal Grid.png
GTA Horizontal Grid Attempt.png

Feb 22, 2018
This is easily one of my favorite art styles I have ever seen. I NEED THAT DEVIANT ART EXTRAS FILE. SOMEBODY PLEASE! FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD AND BEAUTIFUL! I NEED A COPY.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
2.80 star(s) 13 Votes