2.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Red Sand

Aug 6, 2016
why would it be? it got updated less than a month ago...
what are you talkin about, the last update on here was last year.
I think you got the games mixed up lol

I don't think the game is abandon more like on hold or on the back burner while he works on other stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: petesimp

TRICKSTΞR

Sep 9, 2021
Which was the last latest version in which we can explore just like in Behind The Dune rather than the shooting minigame?

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
Which was the last latest version in which we can explore just like in Behind The Dune rather than the shooting minigame?
there's none, the project been cancel due to some circumstance. so David scrap everything he drew and threw them into a mini game.

1313gtred

Jul 14, 2017
Guys, how the fuck to play mini-games? There is one interactive button, "enough", and sometimes you can scan next location. What i missed?)

Reactions: NIshu

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You deffinitely missed most of this thread as it deals with just such issues.
Guess DG will fill in with the rest of the content soon, now that the 'tedious' hunt had been redone. For whatever that matters... Highly recommend you play the original version to get a better idea what the finished game might be about.
Thanks to @anonnom we still have the last pre-rework version, see post #138.
For gameplay please see #84 (covers most of it, talking to NPCs gives enough hints), for bounty hunt see #123 and #132.

Enjoy. :)
I'm referring to the new 'hunt testing' version 2 here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This game is extremely easy to complete in its current form. You go after different girls in each Hunt, the story plays out in the order that the Hunt's unlock, and the missions are very simple. If you don't want to use the scanner and teleport items, just keep running each Hunt until you get a magnifying glass item. That item clears the level regardless of info picked up. Then the rest is a linear path for each ending besides Carry, you need to Caress and not Shoot the tentacle monster. That is the only exception I noticed to a Hunt where there's a failure mode during the end sequence.

After you have played through the Hunt, you can click the Hunt again and have the choice just to replay movies only. For all intents and purposes, that is the gallery system.
eh not really, the gun mini game has now become the main thing of this game and u gotta repeat it 3 times for one girl just to get to the scene unless u just use the cheat button and tbh the sex in this game is just thrown at u for the sake of it being thrown out, your character just investigates the character for a bit and sex is just a result of it no matter what u say and the story is pretty weak.
Guys, how the fuck to play mini-games? There is one interactive button, "enough", and sometimes you can scan next location. What i missed?)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
View attachment 311490

Vega Hunters 2.3

WHAT'S NEW?
-Once you win against a character, you can see her animations without playing again. Click on her and then on "Movies only".
-In the hunts, the rivals now have dialogues about their next move. They sometimes bluff... They are rivals.
-Soraya (the sexy robot) and Bloody Otter's strories are finished: Introduction animations+ dialogue+ sex.
-Soraya has 1 new sex scene, plus the old ones I have bring back and improved.
-Bloody Otter have 2 new sex scenes. The biggest animation this month is the blowjob (don't forget the rewind button to go on a previous step of the animation).
-Mildred has an updated appearance, more solid.

Next month it's time for Soliandre. I will also soon make you vote among sketches of some of your female OC. She will be added to Vega Hunters.

Enjoy!

For pc
Mega

For Android
Mega
thanks Chipote. (y)

here is the extracted swf (v2.3.6)
[*use flash 11.4 or greater]

VegaHuntersV2.3.6.swf

MIRROR

support artist you enjoy if you can!
Anyone still have this?
Gaming is so peaceful when it is done right.

petesimp

Apr 2, 2019
Are there any places to play online to play this in a browser? I tried gamcore but the game always crashes

2.80 star(s) 13 Votes