Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
JEdy mind trick in short ... go get your force on and engage in space balls arena battles for your harem dames!

Duncan619

Mar 19, 2019
Man I just want to see more titfucking in the game, especially with the huge tit Concubine (I know there is a mod where it removes her stillsuit somewhat but I wanna see her nipples too), the Rev Mother, and other NPCs. I would also love to see a traditional titfuck with the Guild Navigator in addition to the nipple fuck we already have with her.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Man I just want to see more titfucking in the game, especially with the huge tit Concubine (I know there is a mod where it removes her stillsuit somewhat but I wanna see her nipples too), the Rev Mother, and other NPCs. I would also love to see a traditional titfuck with the Guild Navigator in addition to the nipple fuck we already have with her.
Amen to that.

NaplesM

Dec 9, 2019
Is it possible to mod the game so that when i kill stilgar, it is fine? Also can we make the fremen and the deal be able to go to the palace

niennunb

Jun 15, 2017
Is it possible to mod the game so that when i kill stilgar, it is fine? Also can we make the fremen and the deal be able to go to the palace
What do you mean by "fine" ? If you kill Stilgar you can buy a ghola to replace him, so the option already exists...

Reactions: shironeko

Sosig

Jul 31, 2017
Thank you for your interest, but to be frank: I've blown pretty much every deadline I've set up for myself since... well, forever, thus I'm feeling bad making anymore promises. So please just wait, or better yet: Forget that I'm making the mod for now, and then be super-happy once it comes out! ;)
Hi mate!

Hope all is good. Any news regarding your mod?

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Anyone can help me I got stuck here
This happened to me a couple of times, too.
Sometimes the game freezes in this scene if you click too fast to advance the dialogue.

Try using right click and then choose Back from the menu, you will have to repeate some of the previous scene but then if you don't rush it should work correctly.

Reactions: shironeko

shironeko

Nov 10, 2017
This happened to me a couple of times, too.
Sometimes the game freezes in this scene if you click too fast to advance the dialogue.

Try using right click and then choose Back from the menu, you will have to repeate some of the previous scene but then if you don't rush it should work correctly.
thanks, i should try

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Was an SWF file of 2.19.1 ever uploaded anywhere? (I'm not seeing it linked here so I'm assuming that's a hard 'no')

David Balsamique

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2019
Anyone can help me I got stuck here
Hello! I'm passing by. Thank you a lot for that bug report!!! I corrected that.
I started to work, in january, on a big update. My patreons saw a screenshot of a new feature, an inventory. It should be fun to play in march.
I note the ideas some of you mentioned... Harah half naked could be nice... She doesn't have enough scenes.

Rochin

Oct 3, 2017
Hey Balsamique. Firstly, i'd like to say you're doing a great job, btd is one of the best adult games i've ever played. Secondly, we need some vanilla Alia. she's a fantastic character, but having her only please other characters is kind of a let down. thanks and i'm looking forward for more content.

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
I note the ideas some of you mentioned... Harah half naked could be nice... She doesn't have enough scenes.
Glad to see your interest for Dune is still sparking David Balsamique , Harah would indeed be deserving of some intimacy with Paul after all the... "rough" house chores she went through.

Just natural solidarity from one of the Jessica team... cough! cough! I meant Milf Team! Yes! Definitely Milf Team!

Btw amazing job with Jessica going through similar rough housechores as Harah, if not a bit rougher on the back side I must say. Of course you must be feeling dizzy with all the requests for more Jessica scenes... ehehe... Im afraid I am going to add myself to those awful requesting people then :LOL:

Enjoy your stay!

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 97 Votes