Miss Y

Sep 12, 2016
The unfortunate thing about that new scene is now none of my playthroughs will ever be able to get beyond that point in the game :love:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1577476799525.png

Dec 10 at 10:57pm
Zulrana+plans about Behind The Dune

Hello everybody!
If I don’t read better ideas in the comments, I will call her Zulrana. The animated version is attached to that post.
Since I have soon finished my narrative arc on Vega Hunters, I will talk about my plan for Behind the Dune. Denis Villeneuve’s Dune movie is in december 2020. I'm super excited and I want to participate to the hype. I will spend january on my game to code and check if I can do all the ideas I have:
1) Add an inventory to the game (Phoenix Wright inspired). So we can show objects to the NPCs. For example: Alia's lollipops, Ambarin’s crysnife or compromising pictures so we can blackmail. As a consequence, I could remove a few lines/choices of Paul. There are sometimes too many on a screen, and I am limited to add content. In the inventory, I have less limits.
2) I would like to add a narrative arc. There would be a traitor in the palace and Paul would have to investigate. The new inventory system will bring a mechanic with clues to find and then show to the right person.
3) Some details are annoying me in the game. I will work on them. Example: Now I regret that the teenager Alia appears after the credits of the game. I think a new quest could make her arrive a bit earlier in the storyline.
4) The game slows down when you play for too long. I have to investigate in case this bug causes more problems later.

January will be a key month.
Since I talk about 2020, I have to tell you that the sexy-horror project I talked about last year is still in progress. The writer updates me regularly. I will have nothing to show before this summer.

DirtyDozen

Dec 26, 2018
View attachment 498349

Dec 10 at 10:57pm
Zulrana+plans about Behind The Dune

Hello everybody!
If I don’t read better ideas in the comments, I will call her Zulrana. The animated version is attached to that post.
Since I have soon finished my narrative arc on Vega Hunters, I will talk about my plan for Behind the Dune. Denis Villeneuve’s Dune movie is in december 2020. I'm super excited and I want to participate to the hype. I will spend january on my game to code and check if I can do all the ideas I have:
1) Add an inventory to the game (Phoenix Wright inspired). So we can show objects to the NPCs. For example: Alia's lollipops, Ambarin’s crysnife or compromising pictures so we can blackmail. As a consequence, I could remove a few lines/choices of Paul. There are sometimes too many on a screen, and I am limited to add content. In the inventory, I have less limits.
2) I would like to add a narrative arc. There would be a traitor in the palace and Paul would have to investigate. The new inventory system will bring a mechanic with clues to find and then show to the right person.
3) Some details are annoying me in the game. I will work on them. Example: Now I regret that the teenager Alia appears after the credits of the game. I think a new quest could make her arrive a bit earlier in the storyline.
4) The game slows down when you play for too long. I have to investigate in case this bug causes more problems later.

January will be a key month.
Since I talk about 2020, I have to tell you that the sexy-horror project I talked about last year is still in progress. The writer updates me regularly. I will have nothing to show before this summer.
So more Alia content in the future! Can't wait!

4.40 star(s) 97 Votes