Dec 18, 2017
so does the next update also have BTD content especially alia content or non of both? vega hunters was a good project with good ideas but the fact that you always have to do the hunting and can explore everything like BTD its pretty boring..... A BTD 2 or sum like that would be a great idea...
this remade version that david did is basically BTD 2 lol

Zireael_

Oct 31, 2018
P
You must have the Spice Lollipops (found in the prison chamber in the palace).
Give them to Alia, then comment about her being indecent and she would reply saying she's a woman and talking about Duncan.
When the shower is occupied (the simbol in the top left in communication room turns from green to red) clik on the simbol and you will see the Duncan-Alia shower scene.
Do it twice to unlock the scene completely, then talk to Alia about her activities and you will have the option to ask her to get naked.
She doesn't comment about Duncan.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
P
She doesn't comment about Duncan.
Did you try all that after the Harkonnen ending? With the other ones the Alia scenes don't trigger.
Also try talking to Alia more than once (I don't remember the exact moment when she mentions Duncan, but if you insist she will).

Zireael_

Oct 31, 2018
Did you try all that after the Harkonnen ending? With the other ones the Alia scenes don't trigger.
Also try talking to Alia more than once (I don't remember the exact moment when she mentions Duncan, but if you insist she will).
Ok mate thx I'll try other endings.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I'm confused. Is this game finished or not? Cause I just got to the ending, prologue and all. What update people are talking about?

4.40 star(s) 97 Votes