PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
How do you unlock that scene, I've finished joining the Harkonnen side and with Duncan ghoul, but it doesn't appear
You must have the Spice Lollipops (found in the prison chamber in the palace).
Give them to Alia, then comment about her being indecent and she would reply saying she's a woman and talking about Duncan.
When the shower is occupied (the simbol in the top left in communication room turns from green to red) clik on the simbol and you will see the Duncan-Alia shower scene.
Do it twice to unlock the scene completely, then talk to Alia about her activities and you will have the option to ask her to get naked.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
so does the next update also have BTD content especially alia content or non of both? vega hunters was a good project with good ideas but the fact that you always have to do the hunting and can explore everything like BTD its pretty boring..... A BTD 2 or sum like that would be a great idea...

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
You must have the Spice Lollipops (found in the prison chamber in the palace).
Give them to Alia, then comment about her being indecent and she would reply saying she's a woman and talking about Duncan.
When the shower is occupied (the simbol in the top left in communication room turns from green to red) clik on the simbol and you will see the Duncan-Alia shower scene.
Do it twice to unlock the scene completely, then talk to Alia about her activities and you will have the option to ask her to get naked.
I can't seem to get this to happen. I can do everything up until clicking the red icon, but the only scenes I ever see are of other chracters sharing a shower together. Not sure what I'm missing haha.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
I can't seem to get this to happen. I can do everything up until clicking the red icon, but the only scenes I ever see are of other chracters sharing a shower together. Not sure what I'm missing haha.
Yas, you can make it easier by "cleaning" the palace (make the other characters follow you then drop them at the smuggler's location).
When you have only Alia and Duncan the scene should trigger instead of the others.

4.40 star(s) 97 Votes