silentgod

Oct 8, 2017
Two new scenes with Alia, see her naked in dialogue, and spy on her in the bath where she's masturbating and squirting in front of Duncan.

Got that last scene by making a deal with the baron.

I'd share my save with all scenes unlocked, but damned if i can find the temp location where it's stored.
It's under C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\X3457TYE\localhost\Users\Your Username\Documents\DownloadLocationOfTheGame\DuneV219.exe

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
Two new scenes with Alia, see her naked in dialogue, and spy on her in the bath where she's masturbating and squirting in front of Duncan.

Got that last scene by making a deal with the baron.

I'd share my save with all scenes unlocked, but damned if i can find the temp location where it's stored.
Could you upload any images for those of us with Mac/Linux? Ty

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
not sure why the exe of Behind the Dune, and Vega Hunters are triggering virus scanners.

here is the extracted SWF from it. (V2.19.1)

DuneV2.19.1.swf

MIRROR

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Is there anything I can do to avoid having to kill Stilgar? Whatever I do, I cannot convince him and I gotta stab that dude.
Don't kill him, go to the smuggler's and buy a ghola of Leto or Duncan. The ghola will convince him to follow your plans.

Or, you can keep your peepee in your pants and not screw all the fremen women, so he will not complain. (I am serious, if you don't have sex with them Stilgar will be loyal and never question your decisions. But of course is much less fun this way, so go and buy a ghola instead XD )

Be aware that different gholas can bring different endings of the game.

4.40 star(s) 97 Votes