PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Thank you!
I just remembered, the walkthrough gives no indications for the Alia scene.
You must:

- Buy a Duncan Ghola
- Have the spice lollypop (it's in the palace torture chamber/prison)
- Finish the game with the Harkonnen ending.

When you return to Arrakis, talk to Alia about Duncan and her being now almost an adult. Then check the showers until you see her and Duncan having some private time together.

KakashiRei

Apr 13, 2018
The game have confusing story and the animation is okay. Hope for some sound effect in sex scene and the orgy scene should be put in the epilogue than event. Maybe in the next update will improve the game.

Mrs.Nyx

Sep 6, 2018
Yeah it's obviously that Alia's scene PicsArt_10-27-08.11.04.jpg need Duncan to be involved cause in the lore She love "Ghola" Duncan Idaho and have a BEBE together and the way to unlock the scene is bring Duncan with you.

Kaneki12

Nov 5, 2018
Should be unlocked in "Scenes", in the menu with that save, along with every other scene.
WARNING : for people who want to see the Alia scene in the menu you have to know that the scene does not appear here, the only way to see it is ingame ;)
I think it's because it's a hidden scene (because Alia is considered as a loli and on patreon it's not allowed so he didn't want the scene to be directly visible in the menu)

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
WARNING : for people who want to see the Alia scene in the menu you have to know that the scene does not appear here, the only way to see it is ingame ;)
I think it's because it's a hidden scene (because Alia is considered as a loli and on patreon it's not allowed so he didn't want the scene to be directly visible in the menu)
its there if you hit the cheat on the last page

Kaneki12

Nov 5, 2018
Just.. download the exe off the updated OP, works fine.

Just a heads up, Alia's new scene has two parts. You just need to wait for Alia to finish before the prompt changes to 'continue'. A messy HJ is probably all that Goujard is gonna do.
it's too late for him, he's already crossed the line and a lot of people want new scenes with Alia (as we saw with the questionnaires last time) so I think he'll continue ( and im really waiting for ^^)

4.40 star(s) 97 Votes