Pic19800

Nov 6, 2018
seems that the exe files are undownloadable, if I try the browser first tells me "Failed - Virus detected" if I manage to solve that issue then chrome goes into "Failed - Blocked"

Can anyone zip it and upload it to Mega? This is also true for Vega Hunters

Rolay7

Jun 27, 2017
I'll be honest I hope he makes a version for all the books. I know they go insane but of the creator just has paul sent to the future he could do a lot of insane things with sexy future people while showing the rest of the story. Honestly, I just want paul to rape(or borderline rape) the dictator woman who takes over part of the universe, you know like how he killed that woman with a deep throat in this game.

Velo

Jan 28, 2018
View attachment 441563

BEHIND THE DUNE
The EXE files is attached to that post. If you want to use your previous save, replace the previous DuneV2.17.exe file by this one (with the same name, in the same folder).

WHAT’S NEW
-A new version of Jessica riding Paul. You can watch it in the Scenes menu (You saw it on my page last month).
-I continued the story of Alia.

I put the game for PC and Android in the same link

Support David in Patreon people, good weekend
Computer keeps saying there is malicious software in this and even when bypassing all of it, it isn't a real program and cannot be launched. Has anyone gotten it to run or is this just a scam?

Reactions: cooldude33

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Just.. download the exe off the updated OP, works fine.

Just a heads up, Alia's new scene has two parts. You just need to wait for Alia to finish before the prompt changes to 'continue'. A messy HJ is probably all that Goujard is gonna do.

Zireael_

Oct 31, 2018
If your here for alia keep it moving David just calls you a pedo and you see her naked
Just.. download the exe off the updated OP, works fine.

Just a heads up, Alia's new scene has two parts. You just need to wait for Alia to finish before the prompt changes to 'continue'. A messy HJ is probably all that Goujard is gonna do.
Please can you explain a bit?

Reactions: Pumpkin1984
4.40 star(s) 97 Votes