Chipote

Aug 31, 2017
charactersV1.jpg

screens1 copie.jpg

logos1.jpg

A game concept

Hello!
It’s been a while I want to do a game on GooglePlay, or something like that. I failed so far for many reasons, but the first one is that I was not convinced by my game concepts.
I continue to try though. Here is a new idea. An investigation game mixing True Detective and Totally Spies (contrast humour). Something based on the talking with witnesses and murderers. More dialogues like when I did Behind the Dune. The 2 main gameplay inspirations are:
- (Boardgame)
- (Video Game)

My plan to conquer the world is to make a playable prototype of the first episode. If I am satisfied and read interesting feedbacks, I will seriously pursue this. If not, I will try something else.

With the attached pictures, you will get the idea of how the game works. Title and character designs are not definitive.
HOW SEXY WOULD IT BE?
If it's for GooglePlay, it will be just ecchi/sexy. If I go on something like Mikandy I will not censor the clues (that you'll see here anyways).

WHEN DO I DO THAT?
I have so much to do with Vega Hunters and BTD that I slowly do that on week-ends... so in 2020. I wrote 15% of the first episode.

In the meantime, enjoy the drawings here!

Kaneki12

Nov 5, 2018
Thank you for your interest, but to be frank: I've blown pretty much every deadline I've set up for myself since... well, forever, thus I'm feeling bad making anymore promises. So please just wait, or better yet: Forget that I'm making the mod for now, and then be super-happy once it comes out! ;)
can we have few informations about the progress of the mod ? ^^

Zeppole

Oct 11, 2017
So the projest is dead? Finished? Me and probobly Most of the peoples Here want more content.
The project is complete and finished... for now. The author is working on another game atm, but he said he wants to come back to this game and add more stuff, in the future.

4.40 star(s) 97 Votes