10dlorenzo

Jun 9, 2017
can some1 share the image of the threesome, I cannot seem to trigger it in the mod im kinda stuck in the ghoala loop, </3
You can also see the scene in the menu if you want, it replaced the Harah gangbang.
PhantomStranger gave you a great explanation for the problem with the Ghola, so I don't have more to say about that.

Last edited:

10dlorenzo

Jun 9, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dude, I know my photoshop and modding skills are crap, but still. Remember that I did my mod just for myself at first, just decided to share with you guys in case someone enjoyed it. I'm not saying you shoud say that my work is good if you don't think it is, but that kind of passive-agressive remarks aren't exactly kind, especially considering that you got that stuff for free.

Kaneki12

Nov 5, 2018
Dude, I know my photoshop and modding skills are crap, but still. Remember that I did my mod just for myself at first, just decided to share with you guys in case someone enjoyed it. I'm not saying you shoud say that my work is good if you don't think it is, but that kind of passive-agressive remarks aren't exactly kind, especially considering that you got that stuff for free.
Fortunately it's free! I would have been ashamed to have paid for it ^^ and sorry to say things like that but I don't see the point in doing something so bad ... how do you do it to have fun or pleasure? My level of drawing is horrible so Im not going to try to draw to offer it to other people, I'm going to do other things that I'm good at and that can help people. For example you know how to change the code lines, a little bit, (or even coding maybe) so you could help a competent modder and make ONE good mod with him :(

10dlorenzo

Jun 9, 2017
how do you do it to have fun or pleasure?
Again, I did for myself to begin with, the fact that I shared it with you guys is a bonus. And believe it or not, I had a lot of fun at it, because I enjoy modding and editing games. By the way, the mod pales in comparation with the original in terms of art, and coding, sure, but I would argue that in terms of dialogue and story is more satisfactory.
you could help a competent modder and make ONE good mod with him
I know very little, so I would be a hindrance more than anything else.
I don't see the point in doing something so bad ...
I do. Even if it was the tiniest amount, I made somebody a little happier with my work. Plenty of the people that have played the mod enjoyed it. Check the pages 77 to 80 of this thread if you don't believe me.

Crispyking

Jul 15, 2017
I for my part am thankful that you share your work.(y)

Jul 23, 2017
Dont feed the trollo pal, and ty very much.

Reactions: 10dlorenzo

Chipote

Aug 31, 2017
Again, I did for myself to begin with, the fact that I shared it with you guys is a bonus. And believe it or not, I had a lot of fun at it, because I enjoy modding and editing games. By the way, the mod pales in comparation with the original in terms of art, and coding, sure, but I would argue that in terms of dialogue and story is more satisfactory.

I know very little, so I would be a hindrance more than anything else.

I do. Even if it was the tiniest amount, I made somebody a little happier with my work. Plenty of the people that have played the mod enjoyed it. Check the pages 77 to 80 of this thread if you don't believe me.
[/CITAR]

the truth as well as this I love the work you did, and I thank you that you shared it with us, who does not like not to play it and voila, nobody forces anyone to play it. tenor.gif

Reactions: 10dlorenzo

10dlorenzo

Jun 9, 2017
Dont feed the trollo pal, and ty very much.
To be fair, I don't think he is a troll. I think he simply doesn't like the stuff I did in photoshop, and to be honest, I can't blame him, especially in regards to my Alia update, which was very mediocre in terms of art. What rubbed me the wrong way was the way he expressed his dislike.
PD. Funily enough, these past few days I was making a little improvement on the Fremen ending in photoshop that I would like to share with you guys:
For once, I think the result is decent regarding the art.

pic.png

Last edited:

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Crispyking - would you make a separate thread for the mod, please? I'm happy to help you set it up, including a poll if you want. 3+ pages of responses on the main game thread is a little much for just the mod content poll is a bit much, and it's kinda off topic from the main game thread.

Once that thread is made you can keep the discussion totally separate from this thread, and just post here when the mod is updated or you have a new poll you want input on, etc.

Please @ if you need a hand ;)

10dlorenzo

Jun 9, 2017
Done!
https://f95zone.to/threads/fremen-ending-10dlorenzo-for-behind-the-dune-v2-18-david-goujard.35445/

bas gaming overlord over all them trolls ... fiddle with it all you want.

We need to keep dune alive by any means necessary ;)!
I believe there has been some kind of misunderstanding...
@Crispyking - would you make a separate thread for the mod, please? I'm happy to help you set it up, including a poll if you want. 3+ pages of responses on the main game thread is a little much for just the mod content poll is a bit much, and it's kinda off topic from the main game thread.

Once that thread is made you can keep the discussion totally separate from this thread, and just post here when the mod is updated or you have a new poll you want input on, etc.

This petition to make a separate thread was for Crispyking's mod which is not even done and released yet. I didn't ask for a thread for my mod, hell, I don't even know if I will be editing more stuff.

Reactions: MrLewd and Chipote

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Can you have a look and please tell me if you need anything changed.
Can I make alternate links for it?
Can I also post your previous 1.1 mod version?
Is it O.K if it stays and you can ask bas at any time to change it?

10dlorenzo

Jun 9, 2017
Can you have a look and please tell me if you need anything changed.
Can I make alternate links for it?
Can I also post your previous 1.1 mod version?
Is it O.K if it stays and you can ask bas at any time to change it?
I mean... sure, if you guys want a separate thread for that too, I don't have a problem with it, just wanted to make things clear. You can post the previous versions too.
I suppose the thread should mention the info in this posts: https://f95zone.to/threads/behind-the-dune-v2-18-david-goujard.128/post-2133764 https://f95zone.to/threads/behind-the-dune-v2-18-david-goujard.128/post-2251972
BTW, would be nice if the mod is named "Jessica Revised Mod" or something like that instead of "Ending mod" because there is more focus on Jessica than in the endings.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
To clarify, any mods should have a separate thread from the main game, and generally the owner of the mod thread should be the mod creator so that they can update the OP, etc.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
But ... But you offered to lend a ... troll overlord hand ...

Some body had to pick up the trolling and ... make a follower out of this here modder;)!

All the advantages to you, bas !

Crispyking

Jul 15, 2017
Crispyking - would you make a separate thread for the mod, please? I'm happy to help you set it up, including a poll if you want. 3+ pages of responses on the main game thread is a little much for just the mod content poll is a bit much, and it's kinda off topic from the main game thread.

Hi! Yes, I'd be glad to to make more professional polls in the future, since this design tends to spam the thread with poll-answers. But this one wasn't mod-related at all. It's about the original game, and what kind of content we'd wish the dev would incorporate. So I honestly wouldn't know any better thread to put it in than this one.

Oh, and if you have a more streamlined way of polling or guidelines available, then I'd be happy to make use of it. Could you just point me in the right direction on how to do that?

Thanks!
Crispyking

Reactions: Canto Forte

stevelolkard

Jun 6, 2017
Hi! Yes, I'd be glad to to make more professional polls in the future, since this design tends to spam the thread with poll-answers. But this one wasn't mod-related at all. It's about the original game, and what kind of content we'd wish the dev would incorporate. So I honestly wouldn't know any better thread to put it in than this one.

Oh, and if you have a more streamlined way of polling or guidelines available, then I'd be happy to make use of it. Could you just point me in the right direction on how to do that?

Thanks!
Crispyking
crispy may i ask when ur mod will be rdy for us?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017

Thanks!
Crispyking
bITE SIZES MATE ... JUST RELEASE THEM SMALL CHANGES YOU GOT SO FAR ...
Rome was not built in one day .. but people still ruled it even unfinished like that.
Give gamers some games;)!

• Love
Reactions: stevelolkard
4.40 star(s) 97 Votes