-KC-

got land?
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2019
Here's my compressed & patched version.
Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)

Behind The Walls [S01E02] [LStudio] - Original Size: (1.58GB)

Compressed Download - PC (177MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

h3avenw0rd

Jun 7, 2017
This is, interesting (as of s1-e2).
I don't mind the story, but there are definitely parts where it's too 4th walley and I'm just skipping through sections of, well, what feels like filler side content with a lot of writing. From all the games I've played, when the dev spends this much time on stuff like the MC's friend it feels like that could've been turned into better MC content.

I enjoyed the cinema filter more than the others. Hopefully there's more main story progression soon.

Reactions: Revy15a2 and trynd

Bunta

May 6, 2018
This is a good update or it's like the last one? Because if this is going to be a waste of time i won't even going to download it

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Wow so much dialog. Was blaa blaa blaa blaa.... endlessly skipping god knows what. Deleted.
There is enough out there that just a endless stream of clusterfucks, so people that like picture books more than text, have options too -)

trynd

Sep 17, 2017
This is a good update or it's like the last one? Because if this is going to be a waste of time i won't even going to download it
my first time playing and it was pretty worthless. nothing really happens just pointless dialogue that even when trying to be interested in it, just isn't interesting. The second I thought the game was gonna go somewhere it cuts out of the scene and the game ends. hurrah

Reactions: Kermit79

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Behind The Walls S01E02(fix).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 09.11.2019

Last edited:

Bunta

May 6, 2018
my first time playing and it was pretty worthless. nothing really happens just pointless dialogue that even when trying to be interested in it, just isn't interesting. The second I thought the game was gonna go somewhere it cuts out of the scene and the game ends. hurrah
Ughhh... The long dialogue with mom in the black lingerie is tolerable, but that fucking fat voyeur brat is such a pain in the ass, i wish he disappear from the game, i just skip all the dialogue with him

trynd

Sep 17, 2017
Ughhh... The long dialogue with mom in the black lingerie is tolerable, but that fucking fat voyeur brat is such a pain in the ass, i wish he disappear from the game, i just skip all the dialogue with him
I tried to read basically everything, assuming/hoping it would pay off since the game appeared to be pretty good but it just isn't.

Reactions: Kermit79

Phil52

Dec 19, 2017
LStudio "...that the story leading to sex is way hotter than sex itself."

that's true in my opinion, need a starting point with a reward/conquest at the end :)

Revy15a2

Sep 24, 2019
Well its pretty obvious where the Mom's job at the pipe factory is heading. So is MC gonna fight it head on or does he find out how to make enough money so the Mom can quit her job before.....well.....you know.....

2.60 star(s) 21 Votes