VN Ren'Py Abandoned Behind The Walls [S01E03 TEST] [LStudio]

2.60 star(s) 21 Votes
May 20, 2017
This developer takes roasting and shitting on other fuck all games to a whole new level. Plus Sam, is literally the best written thing about the game.
Busy reading and reading and these lines come up:
"I don't like the word "paedophile"
"I prefer beta-tester."

Fuck!!! LMFAO right now.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
LStudio you sir (or "it's MA'AM!") have made me proud. (read my signature and it should be obvious why) the roasting was magnifique .

LStudio

Behind The Walls
Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I’m really happy that some of you catch the irony in this game. As the game was mostly created to put a smile on few faces. I couldn’t satisfy all of you, but seeing that there are at least some people here who find the game enjoyable, means the world to me.

At the moment we are still in the stage of getting to know the characters. With that said, EP01 was a light introduction of all characters, EP02 was mostly focused on Elizabeth and Sam. EP03 will revolve around Victoria and Selena.* EP04 will still be partly an introducing episode, but this one will have a bigger impact on the plot later on. EP05 will be the last of introducing episodes, and from then plot roller-coaster will start. Also, after EP05 you'll be able to predict future events more precisely.

* YES, it means there will be less of Sam in the next episode. Just a heads up, he will appear in it.

I’m not even trying to hide that English is my second language. I have been in the USA for three years and I’m constantly trying to improve my language, but I am aware of my shortcomings. Therefore, if there is an English native speaker here who has some spare time and would like to review the script with me, please hit me up with a private message. This might also be the reason why some dialogues seem ‘meaningless’ to you.

PS if you have any direct questions for me, please use the for it.

Sincerely,
Sir LStudio

Kermit79

Sep 12, 2019
I’m really happy that some of you catch the irony in this game. As the game was mostly created to put a smile on few faces. I couldn’t satisfy all of you, but seeing that there are at least some people here who find the game enjoyable, means the world to me.

At the moment we are still in the stage of getting to know the characters. With that said, EP01 was a light introduction of all characters, EP02 was mostly focused on Elizabeth and Sam. EP03 will revolve around Victoria and Selena.* EP04 will still be partly an introducing episode, but this one will have a bigger impact on the plot later on. EP05 will be the last of introducing episodes, and from then plot roller-coaster will start. Also, after EP05 you'll be able to predict future events more precisely.

* YES, it means there will be less of Sam in the next episode. Just a heads up, he will appear in it.

I’m not even trying to hide that English is my second language. I have been in the USA for three years and I’m constantly trying to improve my language, but I am aware of my shortcomings. Therefore, if there is an English native speaker here who has some spare time and would like to review the script with me, please hit me up with a private message. This might also be the reason why some dialogues seem ‘meaningless’ to you.

Sincerely,
Sir LStudio
If the next updates will be with this content (no content in total) and so much time you will have to wait for the release of the next then give it a rest;):sneaky:

Reactions: xxx2

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018

Sincerely,
Sir LStudio
I once read in some FB post and I quote: Haters are like crickets, They make a lot of noise, you can hear but never see them and when you walk pass by them and they are quiet.
That been said but do take accounts on the flaws as there are also people out there trying to give you their feedbacks that could Influence your game towards a positive course of action, I do like the game but as my one cent i would like to repeat what someone else has already pointed out..Quality over Quantity.Best of luck!

• Angry
Reactions: xxx2

Ryantrix

Nov 21, 2018
The game is great, so is the plot and graphics but due to the 3 variation in graphics the size is triple of what it should be. Might as well release 3 different versions although i have to say i will never choose 2D.

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
I like that your make fun of other games LMFAO. You have a good game an nice renders keep it up. I want to find out what the hell is going with this the Boss an I already don't like that Greg dude. I have no interest in the sister now after the hole snicking behide her mothers back to be a slut. Makes me think your going NTR an I'm not a fan of that crap. So hopefully you can turn that shit off/avoid completely if not this will probably be my last play

Huldrafolk

Jul 20, 2017
>ten guys critics the nonsense lenght of conversations with that stupid fat guy maybe suggesting that is nice to see teasing of women, because for laughing we have true comedian around the world
>one guy laugh at that stupid and too long conversation

love you guys I appreciate you love my sense of humour
Yeah, that's the spirit for going down

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Nice renders but As the Boss is an asshole...
Is it going to be NTR???
then I think i am not going to play it...
No-tag or anything but it has that feel to it which has me a bit concerned this thing with the boss and now Victoria brings some douche home (n) I know it's the way of the story but damn I hate when the MC seems like a pushover.

Mr. Hero

Oct 7, 2017
No-tag or anything but it has that feel to it which has me a bit concerned this thing with the boss and now Victoria brings some douche home (n) I know it's the way of the story but damn I hate when the MC seems like a pushover.
Yeah! man....as there is no NTR Tag and thats the only hope for us! :|

Reactions: Mormont
2.60 star(s) 21 Votes