VN Ren'Py Abandoned Behind The Walls [S01E03 TEST] [LStudio]

2.60 star(s) 21 Votes

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
I like that your make fun of other games LMFAO. You have a good game an nice renders keep it up. I want to find out what the hell is going with this the Boss an I already don't like that Greg dude. I have no interest in the sister now after the hole snicking behide her mothers back to be a slut. Makes me think your going NTR an I'm not a fan of that crap. So hopefully you can turn that shit off/avoid completely if not this will probably be my last play
Bye, you won't be missed :KEK:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I was actually in the middle of responding, but I'll do it here then.

I really prize a realistic narration and due that fact I decided to NOT make MC as the only male in the world. Yet, this doesn't mean that any NTR actions will be shown in my game [besides one or two scenes - without an intercourse - in name of the story progression]. My characters have their own lives besides the screen time. Everything that happens in our lives isn't just black or white [that's what we tend to say in my country, no racism], it's usually caused by many reasons, for better understanding let's call them layers for now. For every action in your life, or mine, or the characters there were a multiple layers behind them that dragged you/me/them to make a specific decision or to take a specific action. I'm fully aware that it might be a let down for a lot of fans of incest genre here, because it usually was really simple, you talked to your mom a few times and out of nowhere she suddenly turned into a cock-hungry slut that can't stop thinking about riding her sons cock. As I mentioned, I really value a realistic narration, which means that it's not going to be so easy to get in her panties. She will fall for MC only in specific circumstances, because it's not like sex between related people happens just like that*. [*besides Alabama]
If you're paying attention to the plot you will realize sooner or later why our characters will start falling for each other. The appearance of other males will also give them a needed push into those feelings. But if you hope to be the only male in the world and brainwash girls so they do anything you want then... let's just say you won't experience this in my game. You play as an 18-yo teenager after all, what do you expect?
The MC is a completely average teenager, without any superpowers nor special skills that you usually see in games just so the story-lines in those games could progress. The story in my game has been thoroughly written down for... 5 SEASONS, the first seasons should be consider as a INITIATION to the bigger picture. You'll understand it as the story progresses.

Long story short, there won't be any NTR in my game, but that doesn't mean that other males won't appear.

PS everything has layers...
onions have layers... ~ Shrek

Sincerely,
LStudio
Well the "no intercourse" part doesn't mean it's not NTR, if we are talking about a wife or girlfriend, blowjobs and handjobs definitely count as NTR. Any sexual interaction really. I'm not trying to start anything here, I just know for a fact that even with stuff that aren't technically inside the NTR spectrum, (for example you're not dating your mother, so you can show her getting gangbanged by 15 BBC's without it being considered NTR) people who don't like sharing, will see it this way. Every possible love interest doing anything sexual with another dude, will bring you a shitload of complains. Personally the only thing that pisses me off (more than it should) is when the games aren't tagged properly, but if you have scenes with other dudes planned (even without intercourse) you should be prepared for what will follow... I'm not trying to make you change your game, you should do your thing man, I'm just giving you a heads up, because you'll certainly need it.

Last edited:
Mar 28, 2018
Perception is very important, so obviously care is needed when writing about 'sensitive' topics in the story. For example, does other males = competitor males ?, or does one or two NTR action scenes = NTR scenes?, and so on and so forth. Clearly the dev has to guide the readership to each correct interpretation in a timely fashion so as to avoid unnecessary turbulence.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Perception is very important, so obviously care is needed when writing about 'sensitive' topics in the story. For example, does other males = competitor males ?, or does one or two NTR action scenes = NTR scenes?, and so on and so forth. Clearly the dev has to guide the readership to each correct interpretation in a timely fashion so as to avoid unnecessary turbulence.
Which we all know won't happen, because everyone understands the term NTR differently and even the hint of another dude's cock going anywhere near a female character will trigger some people. For instance any girl in this game isn't actually in a relationship with the MC at this point, so for all I know the next update can start with a huge orgy where every girl gets fucked by multiple men in every hole and actually used like a sex doll and that shouldn't be considered in any way as NTR. Personally I'm a greedy bastard and I don't like sharing, so I would just stop playing the game, but we know that something like that would immediately start a war in the comments. I'm obviously exaggerating, but even if the "no intercourse" thing means that mom's boss is jerking off to her naked body and cums all over her or something, that's a "game over" for a lot of people...

May 26, 2018
Do decisions matter? Is there difference between whether I leave the plant in my room or bring it to the living room? If so, this game definitely NEEDS a walkthrough, because choices seem arbitrary.

Reactions: xxx2 and eddie987

Giovany

Jun 25, 2017
its really boring renders so ugly that my eyes hurt also tag it properly there is ntr i hate that kind

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
So if I get this right, we'll have to wait for a long time before we might have a slight chance to get some action with the two "roomates" for the sake of realism, and until then they might turn into some asshole's (we have at least one, for each already) cum dumps, again for the sake of realism, but we won't have to witness them getting fucked! Of course we're still going to see some stuff, but it's ok because there won't be any penetration. Right... That's exactly what everybody wants from an adult themed game that is not NTR oriented. Getting cucked and maybe if you are a good boy, you'll get some sloppy seconds after a long wait... So, it's something like saying that you want to create a full blown NTR game where you are the last male alive in the whole world and you get to fuck every girl right at the moment you meet her...

Edit: Having every possible love interest getting fucked by a douche isn't the only way to add realism. There is something called being single and it applies to a lot of people... I know! Crazy, right?

Last edited:

Kermit79

Sep 12, 2019
So if I get this right, we'll have to wait for a long time before we might have a slight chance to get some action with the two "roomates" for the sake of realism, and until then they might turn into some asshole's (we have at least one, for each already) cum dumps, again for the sake of realism, but we won't have to witness them getting fucked! Of course we're still going to see some stuff, but it's ok because there won't be any penetration. Right... That's exactly what everybody wants from an adult themed game that is not NTR oriented. Getting cucked and maybe if you are a good boy, you'll get some sloppy seconds after a long wait... So, it's something like saying that you want to create a full blown NTR game where you are the last male alive in the whole world and you get to fuck every girl right at the moment you meet her...
Another milking game

Reactions: xxx2 and eddie987
Mar 28, 2018
If the mc is placed under duress because of in game characters sexual activities with significant others then this is straight ntr, even none contact harassment can form the basis for ntr (humiliation, forced exhibitionism etc.) although is it usually more explicit, and the penetration sex aspect can be absolutely irrelevant. Just call 'a spade a spade' and have done with it, you should still attract a cohort of patrons regardless.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
If the mc is placed under duress because of in game characters sexual activities with significant others then this is straight ntr, even none contact harassment can form the basis for ntr (humiliation, forced exhibitionism etc.) although is it usually more explicit, and the penetration sex aspect can be absolutely irrelevant. Just call 'a spade a spade' and have done with it, you should still attract a cohort of patrons regardless.
I really don't get it. If you are going to create a game with NTR elements hidden behind technicalities (no penetration, realism, story progression and every other bullshit excuse in the book) the only thing you're going to accomplish is to gather an audience for a few updates, then lose most of them after the first forced bullshit, or the lack of any action for the MC, while people who might actually like that stuff, won't know that they can find it here because they'll just see an incest tag!

Reactions: xxx2

LStudio

Behind The Walls
Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Fuck guys, you're way over exaggerating.
First of all, as an answer to this:
btw on another note by intercouse you are kinda avoiding if there is going to be any kind of sexual favors from the girls to others , meaning bj, hj titjobs etc
I clearly said:
Nope, not gonna happen. They're a totally average family, no, Vicky is not a slut nor Elizabeth.
By which I obviously meant: GIRLS WON'T HAVE ANY SEXUAL CONTACT WITH ANY OTHER MAN BESIDES THE MC.

And to be totally clear that means:
  • NO TITJOBS WITH OTHER MEN BESIDES THE MC
  • NO ASSJOBS WITH OTHER MEN BESIDES THE MC
  • NO BLOWJOBS WITH OTHER MEN BESIDES THE MC
  • NO HANDJOBS WITH OTHER MEN BESIDES THE MC
  • NO FOOTJOBS WITH OTHER MEN BESIDES THE MC
  • NO THIGHJOBS WITH OTHER MEN BESIDES THE MC
  • NO LEGJOBS WITH OTHER MEN BESIDES THE MC
  • NO PANTIEJOBS WITH OTHER MEN BESIDES THE MC
  • NO SEX WITH OTHER MEN BESIDES THE MC
  • NO ANAL WITH OTHER MEN BESIDES THE MC
  • NO OTHER MEN BESIDES THE MC WILL CUM ON THEIR FACES/TITS/ASS/PUSSY/BACK/STOMACH/LEGS/ARMS/HAIR/FOREHEAD/EYES NOR EVEN ON THEIR FUCKING EARS
  • THEY WON'T TAKE A PART IN AN ORGY* [*THEY WILL DO IT ONLY IF THE MC WILL BE THE ONLY MALE TAKING PART IN IT]
  • NO SNEAKY THREESOMES/FOURSOMES/XSOMES
  • NO SNEAKY GANGBANGS TOO
  • NO SNEAKY ANALS IN RESTROOMS WHILE HAVING A DIARRHEA WITH OTHER MEN BESIDES THE MC - NO ACTUALLY THAT WON'T HAPPEN EVEN WITH THE MC

I have no idea how to be more clear. Lord please help me, THIS GAME ISN'T TAGGED NTR BECAUSE IT DOESN'T AND WILL NOT CONTAINT ANY NTR CONTENT, FOR GOD'S SAKE!

The scene I mentioned about is connected with plot and all of you will have to wait and see. NO ONE IS GOING TO TAKE THEIR COCKS OUT AROUND "OUR" GIRLS.

If you want to talk about how much you hate NTR why don't you guys go and find a right thread for that?

How many times I have to repeat myself?!

Guys, seriously this is a solo-venture project and I'll be completely honest with you since I have nothing to lose, after almost 1,5 year of development where I spent 8-12 hours every god damn day preparing this game for you, and only for you f95zone community, the last thing I need is listening to your deluge of complaints about something that doesn't even take place in my game. I'm really doing my best here, not mentioning that all I get back for my day&night labor is... tons of complaints and... $30 from Patreon.

Yeah, I'm a true milker. I have no idea how to spend this enormous amount of money, help me guys chose: shall I buy a lambo or a ferrari? Or perhaps a mansion in the valley? Or no, I'll buy the mansion for the next month pay.

Oh, by the way did I tell you guys that I spent over $3k on the rig just for this project?
I know, I'm probably a shitty businessman.

A lot of those accusations probably comes from people that never been a patron of any project. Yet they have so much to say...

And a lot of you seem to not understand that developing a game isn't as pleasing as you think. And it isn't as easy as you think. It's a tough, time-consuming challenge.

For real guys, if you don't like this game I'm not forcing you to play it, you can go check other games. There's a lot of them worth your attention and time, I'm more than sure you'll find something that'll suit your needs. And most importantly, in a lot of them the MC will be the only male in the world, isn't it a dream coming true?

And why you waited a month for an 'grammar fix' update? Well, perhaps because I'm not a native English speaker and I needed someone else to look into the script? If I would be able to fix the grammar by myself then you really think I'd release an update with so many mistakes in the first place?

Fuck, seriously I'm sick and tired of this shit. For last one and a half god damn year I haven't have any time for myself. I devoted as much time as I can just to make this game for you. I even started to sleep only 3 hours per day just to be able to learn more and to provide you with better quality...

I'm just powerless.

Last edited:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Fuck guys, you're way over exaggerating.
First of all, as an answer to this:

I clearly said:

By which I obviously meant: GIRLS WON'T HAVE ANY SEXUAL CONTACT WITH ANY OTHER MAN BESIDES THE MC.

And to be totally clear that means:
  • NO TITJOBS WITH OTHER MEN BESIDES THE MC
  • NO ASSJOBS WITH OTHER MEN BESIDES THE MC
  • NO BLOWJOBS WITH OTHER MEN BESIDES THE MC
  • NO HANDJOBS WITH OTHER MEN BESIDES THE MC
  • NO FOOTJOBS WITH OTHER MEN BESIDES THE MC
  • NO THIGHJOBS WITH OTHER MEN BESIDES THE MC
  • NO LEGJOBS WITH OTHER MEN BESIDES THE MC
  • NO PANTIEJOBS WITH OTHER MEN BESIDES THE MC
  • NO SEX WITH OTHER MEN BESIDES THE MC
  • NO ANAL WITH OTHER MEN BESIDES THE MC
  • NO OTHER MEN BESIDES THE MC WILL CUM ON THEIR FACES/TITS/ASS/PUSSY/BACK/STOMACH/LEGS/ARMS/HAIR/FOREHEAD/EYES NOR EVEN ON THEIR FUCKING EARS
  • THEY WON'T TAKE A PART IN AN ORGY* [*THEY WILL DO IT ONLY IF THE MC WILL BE THE ONLY MALE TAKING PART IN IT]
  • NO SNEAKY THREESOMES/FOURSOMES/XSOMES
  • NO SNEAKY GANGBANGS TOO
  • NO SNEAKY ANALS IN RESTROOMS WHILE HAVING A DIARRHEA WITH OTHER MEN BESIDES THE MC - NO ACTUALLY THAT WON'T HAPPEN EVEN WITH THE MC

I have no idea how to be more clear. Lord please help me, THIS GAME ISN'T TAGGED NTR BECAUSE IT DOESN'T AND WILL NOT CONTAINT ANY NTR CONTENT, FOR GOD'S SAKE!

The scene I mentioned about is connected with plot and all of you will have to wait and see. NO ONE IS GOING TO TAKE THEIR COCKS OUT AROUND "OUR" GIRLS.

If you want to talk about how much you hate NTR why don't you guys go and find a right thread for that?

How many times I have to repeat myself?!

Guys, seriously this is a solo-venture project and I'll be completely honest with you since I have nothing to lose, after almost 1,5 year of development where I spent 8-12 hours every god damn day preparing this game for you, and only for you f95zone community, the last thing I need is listening to your deluge of complaints about something that doesn't even take place in my game. I'm really doing my best here, not mentioning that all I get back for my day&night labor is... tons of complaints and... $30 from Patreon.

Yeah, I'm a true milker. I have no idea how to spend this enormous amount of money, help me guys chose: shall I buy a lambo or a ferrari? Or perhaps a mansion in the valley? Or no, I'll buy the mansion for the next month pay.

Oh, by the way did I tell you guys that I spent over $3k on the rig just for this project?
I know, I'm probably a shitty businessman.

A lot of those accusations probably comes from people that never been a patron of any project. Yet they have so much to say...

And a lot of you seem to not understand that developing a game isn't as pleasing as you think. And it isn't as easy as you think. It's a tough, time-consuming challenge.

For real guys, if you don't like this game I'm not forcing you to play it, you can go check other games. There's a lot of them worth your attention and time, I'm more than sure you'll find something that'll suit your needs. And most importantly, in a lot of them the MC will be the only male in the world, isn't it a dream coming true?

And why you waited a month for an 'grammar fix' update? Well, perhaps because I'm not a native English speaker and I needed someone else to look into the script? If I would be able to fix the grammar by myself then you really think I'd release an update with so many mistakes in the first place?

Fuck, seriously I'm sick and tired of this shit. For last one and a half god damn year I haven't have any time for myself. I devoted as much time as I can just to make this game for you. I even started to sleep only 3 hours per day just to be able to learn more and to provide you with better quality...

I'm just powerless.
Dude, when you write word for word
"Yet, this doesn't mean that any NTR actions will be shown in my game [besides one or two scenes"
What the fuck do you expect us to think? You wrote that there aren't any NTR actions BESIDES one or two scenes. That means that there are one or two scenes that have NTR actions! Then you continue again word for word
"without an intercourse - in name of the story progression]"
NTR without intercourse is either foreplay either humiliation ffs! You also write
"The appearance of other males will also give them a needed push into those feelings."
Which if something like NTR 101
And then you wrote
"it's not going to be so easy to get in her panties."
"She will fall for MC only in specific circumstances"
Key word here: ONLY
"The story in my game has been thoroughly written down for... 5 SEASONS, the first seasons should be consider as a INITIATION"
And you are offended because someone said something about milking? Ok it's not milking it a fucking grindfest that might lead nowhere if the right circumstances won't occur...
You could have saved yourself from all this shit if you just said that no-one else will touch any of the girls that are love interest in front of AND behind the scenes, because you also said that your characters have their own lives besides the screen time.
You finished the fucking chapter with the mother crying in her car after her asshole boss told her to strip naked and without showing anything in between! That doesn't imply that he fucked her and we just didn't see it. No way man. He wanted to give her new clothes as a gift but he didn't say anything because he wanted to surprise her! Not to mention the fucking things MC's idiot friend said about how they treat women like sluts and whole conspiracy theory. You wrote the story, you decided to finish the chapter that way and it really never occurred to you that you'll have this kind of reaction? Really? Oh yeah, and the sister brought home a douchy looking dude and they locked themselves in here room... Yeah, nobody is gonna think they're gonna fuck! Their obviously just braiding each other's hair...
Now... leaving aside everything I wrote, you shouldn't lose your mind about theories you see in the comments. When you leave the game at that point you left it and then your comment is more confusing than clearing things out, it would be weird if the comments weren't full of these kind of theories.

Last edited:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
If you're quoting me, why are you taking it out of context?
I also said:

Let's focus especially on this part:

do I need to add something to this?
Perhaps I'm fresh off the boat, but I have no idea how to be clearer.

Also, if you'd read the intro carefully you'd notice this:

I have written down 5 seasons revolving around the main plot [detailed description can be found on my patreon page], only the first season will be about Watson's family and their adventures.* [*let's net get into the details, I won't spoiler anything]

Why would you even think like that? I thought it was only the MC's dream. But what do I know, I'm just the developer.
Also, I know it's a h-games forum here, but not everything has to always revolve around sex. There might be countless of reasons why Elizabeth ended up crying in the cliffhanger. To find out why, you'll have to wait for the future episodes, because as I mentioned, I won't spoiler anything.

Well, since I'm getting private messages regarding NTR topic, and I also read comments about it all the time, then I thought that it'll be good to clear out these concerns.

Let's - PLEASE - not continue the NTR topic here, as it's not a part of the game.
Dude, I'm not trying to be an asshole here. I'm just trying to explain that the whole conversation in the comments didn't come out of nowhere. We are not a bunch of crazy people who came together just to fuck with you. There's sound reasoning behind most of the comments. Also I can't be in your fucking brain to know what you meant. How should I know that this scene was just the MC's nightmare after everything you wrote about her boss until that point? I didn't quote the comment about the MC getting laid with Eli and Vicky because it wasn't in the comment that I read about the NTR stuff and I never saw it. The thread is already 15 pages long ffs. In the comment that I read you keep saying how difficult it will be for the MC to get laid because you want it to be realistic! And btw the fact that he's getting laid in the first season doesn't mean anything, since we don't know how long will this season be. You might want to make it 8 episodes long, or you might want to make it 24 episodes long and the MC gets laid only in the season finale. Again, you can't expect us to know what's on your mind. So what about the sister and the douchebag? I was right and they're just braiding each other's hair locked in her room? Your game is full of implications that the girls are getting some... You might not see it because you are the only one who knows what's really going to happen next, but it's there. That's why you saw all this speculation in the comments.

Last edited:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
guys, Dev says no NTR. chill out.
The thing is that in his previous comment he said
"Yet, this doesn't mean that any NTR actions will be shown in my game [besides one or two scenes - without an intercourse - in name of the story progression]"
which translates to there are one or two NTR scenes and we'll just see the foreplay without the intercourse. Since he chose to say that there won't be any NTR action SHOWN and not that it won't happen. And there's the BESIDES one or two scenes part too. So he kinda said himself that there will be one or two NTR scenes just without intercourse. It might just have been a poor choice of words, but it's a bit difficult to say something like that and don't get that kind of reaction.
Edit: There's a pattern with some "surprise NTR" scenes in few games hidding behind technicalities (she is not your girlfriend YET so I can show her taking a couple of cocks up her ass, and things like that) so I guess that made people a bit more cautious.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 21 Votes