VN Ren'Py Abandoned Behind The Walls [S01E03 TEST] [LStudio]

2.60 star(s) 21 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
NewLogoE03.png

Overview:
Have you ever wandered through a town and thought to yourself, what kind of history do each one of these buildings hide? They witnessed ups and downs, births and deaths, marriages and divorces, adultery and values. If only these walls could talk, we'd discover so many unbelievable stories. After all, we are all taking part in mysterious adventures...​

Thread Updated: 2020-05-24
Release Date: 2020-05-04
Developer: LStudio - - -
Censored: None
Version: S01E03
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Fan Signatures:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac:
-
Others:
COMPRESSED*

Patches:
Extra:
FAN SIGNATURE
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

e01eli2a.jpg e01vic16a.jpg e02builder3a.jpg e02eli1b.jpg e02interview3a.jpg e03outfinal17a.jpg

Johnny-Doe

Her Sugar™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Patreon description makes me wanna play the game, im a sucker for choices with consequences and character development. Graphics look great and the Mom(?) looks freaking hot and unique but ill have to wait for the upcoming patch...

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
Hmm nice looking renders gonna keep my eye on this.

ssrrxxbr

Oct 20, 2017
Game looks promising ... especially the part of choices and consequences .. (hope it is more content and not game over) ..

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Played the first release and game looks interesting, but something is off with the renders, like they're too bright and blurry for me at least..

Reactions: Aksusa and Hyped

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
Here's my quick review:

1) Story - Really liked the gags the devs pulled in the intro about similar games, its a great sarcastic intro, Deadpool style humour. I think the MC lives with his elder sister (looks too old compared to MC) and his mother (believable age) as well as his friend and his family (?!). There's a mystery about the mother's employer and also MC's friend's mother's employer (phew!) who apparently employ women and offer them luxuries (incoming BDSM, I think) in return of services. Beyond that it is the usual stuff - voyeurism leads to a quick glimpse of the devs talents in rendering female form (which is decent but just not top notch yet!). This leads to an over the top altercation between MC and the spied character (play the game to find out who) and the mother grounding him and repeatedly warning him (plot hint?!). Sister subplot includes her being a pianist (great talent and perspective to the character) and her working on a novel. Interesting groundwork, let's see how it proceeds.
Points - 3/5

2) UI - Std. Ren'Py UI but the renders are blurry at some points and very sharp at others. Is it by design or the devs want to fix it later? Either way please maintain the sharpness in closeups and the blur effect only when highlighting plot decision points or highlighting the good stuff. Nice to see a change in style though. Characters look very believable but as always, no need to make the clothes snug all the time with pokies. Only downside, please make the MC grow with age and show puberty taking over - in terms of looks and his urges. At this point, he looks too young to have any kind of fun, considering the age of the women around him.
Points - 4/5

3) i-Events - None so far but the mother is more open around the MC, which personally, I prefer. Lots of potential, will hold off my verdict till 3-4 updates.

Overall, promising plot with some required mystery and great renders except for MC. Awaiting next updates..

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Is LStudio relabeled/reborn from that guy who did the brother/sister/loli game with all the monkeys? It's got the same cringey introduction style.

I do like the shader or post work he's done here, though.

2.60 star(s) 21 Votes