VN Ren'Py Abandoned Behind The Walls [S01E03 TEST] [LStudio]

2.60 star(s) 21 Votes

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Good news: If you are a Daz user, apparently a finger pointing pose is on sale this week.

Bad news: That might have been the most poorly written game ever. I had to walk away from my screen in sheer embarrassment at least twice.

Also: It ain't the monkey game guy. While that game was cringey, this is on an entire other level.

MasterLogan

Apr 10, 2018
art and work is promising... but i can't concentrate game because of mc's looking
he is too young ...for even high school

edit:i just finished it...content is not ready for sure...maybe after 2 or 3 updates... a decent game we can kill some time

May 7, 2017
Meh, too early to say smth, but considering its title (s01ep01a) i thought there will be more content...mb someday the devs will show us much more playable demos than 3min teasers with no content. You will have higher chances to get a lot of support via patreon or whatever else if your first release will have at least 1 hr of gameplay and hot scenes with nice renders, makes sense, doesn`t it?

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
wow, different main male model and fresh looking females ? No recycling of very known models ? Looking for future versions just for this :)

Me666

Mar 14, 2018
Depth of field is a little on the strong side, yes. I didn't mind it, but I can see why others would. Also, if you're wanting to compress your image size, consider webp. I actually winced when I read jpg.

2.60 star(s) 21 Votes