VN Ren'Py Abandoned Behind The Walls [S01E03 TEST] [LStudio]

2.60 star(s) 21 Votes

ganja1988

Feb 21, 2018
They live in the same apartament complex, after peeking on Selena the guy just runs back to his condo and she simply follows him there.
As for the conversation with Sam, they are playing some sort of a video game online, and they are using a voice chat.
Ok now I get it, thx!

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
No patch until now and the message in the OP about the incoming patch is vanish...I hope that's not a bad sign

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
There is no incest patch because the game doesn't need one. The information in the OP was misleading and that is why it got removed.
As of right now, there is no landlady/roommate bullshit, mom is mom and all that shebang so stop asking for a patch. The information was there just to let you know that there will be some changes in the future that will require a patch to bring it back to how the game was intended to be.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I am getting a virus alert from Avast and I haven't gotten a false positive with Avast yet... So be warned if you wanna use the patch
i don´t become a virus alert.I use kaspersky.in this file are only the zz_patch.rpy file and a install guide

Reactions: KiGa

DracoGuard

Dec 24, 2018
I decided to give this one a try, and I'm actually not disappointed. Sandstorm1872 up above pretty much nails episode 1 pretty well. Troqu's comment about being an actual MILF and not a 22 year old claiming she's 45 is spot on. There's a lot of clicking for mostly what is just chatting in the episode, but I think that's a positive thing since it's setting you up for future episodes. To me, it has a "Where the heart is" kind of feel to it, and can go a similar route I think. I'm looking forward to seeing more from this game.

evil_lep

Nov 3, 2018
I think a kid made this, the spelling , and grammar is atrocious. Also this is not completed, as so far nothing but getting grounded and introuble for accidently walking in on someone occurs. Game in not complete.

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
I am normally not a fan of author interaction, but I have to say I liked the opening with the cameraman and director

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
that was a very abrupt ending... otherwise I like it, will definitely be watching it to see where it goes

Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
i don´t become a virus alert.I use kaspersky.in this file are only the zz_patch.rpy file and a install guide
With all due respect but you're the creator of the patch and I don't know you to me your just a anon on the internet. You might be super duper good guy (or not) but unless somebody else confirms it's a false positive I personally wont use it and I am just letting others know just in case.

Oct 8, 2017
With all due respect but you're the creator of the patch and I don't know you to me your just a anon on the internet. You might be super duper good guy (or not) but unless somebody else confirms it's a false positive I personally wont use it and I am just letting others know just in case.
Hey there, I've tried downloading the patch and Bitdefender says its clean:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope it helps

Sloopyhogwash

Aug 11, 2018
BBOORRIIING.. and Engrish..not the worst engrish, but engrish none the less.. not quite sure how sams sister chased the MC into his own apartment from her place in a towel.. sam is filthy rich but lives in the same building as the poor broke MC?.
story jumps around, a little broken.. oh and did i mention boring.. was just mashing thru yammering sequences that drag on for no apparent reason...

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
Ok, I like the renders, story is ok, nothing great but normal in the world of adult games. My only problem is, once more, the midget fetish. Is there a reason that a male teen is half the size of a female teen? If the average height of a woman is 1,65-1,70 then the mc in this game is about 1,20 (4 feet for the imperialists). Does this make sense? Of course not. Is this something that takes you out of the story? Totally, especially in a game that is about "real" people...

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Renders are great, mom is hot, but the conversation between fatty Sam and Chris (why we are not able to put our own name ?) is too long and annoying. And seeing always the same renders alternate in a long discussion is really depressive.

Renaulto

Dec 30, 2018
I downloaded & played it, and found it a fun diversion. I only have one complaint, and that was that there is a lot of text to go through between a few scenes. I like the story idea, and hope to see more episodes in the near future. I can see it becoming a fun game.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
What's the purpose of stealing money in Elizabeth/mom's purse, since there isn't a single variable to store the amount of money owned by the MC ?
If you expect the players to follow exactly your thoughts, I have a bad news for you, they will not. So, soon or later, incoherence will start to happen, with characters talking about things that didn't happened because of the player choices.

2.60 star(s) 21 Votes