VN Ren'Py Abandoned Behind The Walls [S01E03 TEST] [LStudio]

2.60 star(s) 21 Votes

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I think the dev needs to get this playtested by another person before release. The concept is ok, but the text is way too much going around nowhere. Even at the very beginning, the "cameraman" already talked so much about pointless things. Then not long after the start of the game, the conversation between MC and Mom, then MC and Sam, oh dear lord. It's just back and forth about nothing.

I don't mind lengthy conversation if they're actually meaningful. What we have here is lengthy conversation that brings minimal return. It feels like talking to someone who loves their own voice too much and they just keep on going on and on and on and ends up nowhere.

I'm also uncomfortable that MC looks like 10 years old.

EDIT: Why is Sam an Asian and his sister is a white blonde girl? WTF is up with this game?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Hello Everyone ...
You all are the p[ay t||ings of devs left and right.
Go play!
Go Explore!
Live your life one fantasy after another like the butter Flys you were put on this dust ball to thrive!

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is what the OP says this game is all about:
,,Have you ever wandered through a town and thought to yourself, what kind of history do each one of these buildings hide? They witnessed ups and downs, births and deaths "
Be the fly on the wall and find your apple of your eye in this sight of the beholder game

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Behind The Walls S01E01a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

AGRenpy

Aug 21, 2018
Wow nice graphics!

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
Thanks a lot for the lightening fast port.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
a bit to much pointless talking but whatever aside from that i like it so far. i hope the reading mom's text msg will make it easier to help mom out from boss son in the future. pretty much tell the mom that boss's son pretty much screwed himself writing that down on a text message. unless the mom has a brain and figures it out herself she could threaten to report him and show the message as evidence. the only reason i could think of her not catching on to this and wait for mc to tell her something would be because of stress from the situation.

also on a side note making MC's name customizable would be better. not a big fan of his name.

2.60 star(s) 21 Votes