VN Ren'Py Abandoned Behind The Walls [S01E03 TEST] [LStudio]

2.60 star(s) 21 Votes

LStudio

Behind The Walls
Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Of course, although, I'm trying to keep out of spamming my own thread, but you can always ask me a question either thru a private message or .
I'm here for you guys, and I always make sure that every question of yours will get an satisfying answer.

Sincerely,
LStudio

Last edited:

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Fan Sigs/Fan Signatures:

BTW-Fan-Sig-A.gif BTW-Fan-Sig-B.gif BTW-Fan-Sig-C.gif

Links:

Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/10/447844_BTW-Fan-Sig-A.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/10/447845_BTW-Fan-Sig-B.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/10/447846_BTW-Fan-Sig-C.gif
Again serves me right for holding onto these rather than releasing them when they were done. For Krull's version, go here.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I like that your make fun of other games LMFAO. You have a good game an nice renders keep it up. I want to find out what the hell is going with this the Boss an I already don't like that Greg dude. I have no interest in the sister now after the hole snicking behide her mothers back to be a slut. Makes me think your going NTR an I'm not a fan of that crap. So hopefully you can turn that shit off/avoid completely if not this will probably be my last play
seems to me like he is avoiding giving an answer to us. I pm him and no reply, so either hes not looking the pm or avoiding giving us an answer (and that will make it more clear than anything)

LStudio so can you tell us if there is going to be that type of content in the game, if there is going to be tag it properly so people like me avoid the game, nothing wrong if you want to go that route but is better to be honest ;)

(and to those of you that like ntr avoid start quoting me, im asking a question nothing more)

LStudio

Behind The Walls
Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I was actually in the middle of responding, but I'll do it here then.

I really prize a realistic narration and due that fact I decided to NOT make MC as the only male in the world. Yet, this doesn't mean that any NTR actions will be shown in my game [besides one or two scenes - without an intercourse - in name of the story progression]. My characters have their own lives besides the screen time. Everything that happens in our lives isn't just black or white [that's what we tend to say in my country, no racism], it's usually caused by many reasons, for better understanding let's call them layers for now. For every action in your life, or mine, or the characters there were a multiple layers behind them that dragged you/me/them to make a specific decision or to take a specific action. I'm fully aware that it might be a let down for a lot of fans of incest genre here, because it usually was really simple, you talked to your mom a few times and out of nowhere she suddenly turned into a cock-hungry slut that can't stop thinking about riding her sons cock. As I mentioned, I really value a realistic narration, which means that it's not going to be so easy to get in her panties. She will fall for MC only in specific circumstances, because it's not like sex between related people happens just like that*. [*besides Alabama]
If you're paying attention to the plot you will realize sooner or later why our characters will start falling for each other. The appearance of other males will also give them a needed push into those feelings. But if you hope to be the only male in the world and brainwash girls so they do anything you want then... let's just say you won't experience this in my game. You play as an 18-yo teenager after all, what do you expect?
The MC is a completely average teenager, without any superpowers nor special skills that you usually see in games just so the story-lines in those games could progress. The story in my game has been thoroughly written down for... 5 SEASONS, the first seasons should be consider as a INITIATION to the bigger picture. You'll understand it as the story progresses.

Long story short, there won't be any NTR in my game, but that doesn't mean that other males won't appear.

PS everything has layers...
onions have layers... ~ Shrek

Sincerely,
LStudio

Last edited:

JiltedBoy

Nov 7, 2019
I never fig out this game. What is all about ??
Can some1 xplain 2 me ??
I dwnld it billion times ago. Now I see new update and wonder why I can't remember is it worth of my blue cojones or not (!?)

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Yet, this doesn't mean that any NTR actions will be shown in my game [besides one or two scenes - without an intercourse - in name of the story progression]
Long story short, there won't be any NTR in my game, but that doesn't mean that other males won't appear
you are either bad at explaining or are contradicting yourself in those 2 sentences, you are saying there wont be any ntr actions (sex) shown in the game except some scene of those males (with no intercouse) for sake of story telling (but will still happen even if we dont see it? because that still counts wether you like it or not) , then end up saying long story short no ntr.....

maybe what you mean is those males will never touch the girl and are just there so the mc change¿?
doenst seem factible at all considering the sister goes to his room (and you know what happens when couples are in room togethers, unless you are a eunuch that will always make people doubt)

btw on another note by intercouse you are kinda avoiding if there is going to be any kind of sexual favors from the girls to others , meaning bj, hj titjobs etc

I think i will rather pass on the game, Bes of luck anyway ;)

Last edited:

LStudio

Behind The Walls
Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I don't want to give you any spoilers, that's why I might not be able to sound totally clear. This game is not focused on any type of NTR genre and will not contain such content, but there will be one scene in the next episode that might appear NTR-ish, but it'll only take place because it's crucial for the Vicky's path. I don't want to get into the details, you'll just have to wait for the next episode. When it comes down to Elizabeth, her work problems that'll have a huge affect on her path won't be shown in the game at all as that plot itself would need a totally individual game. For you as the player, it'll only be visible by the sets of clothes she'll be forced to wear to work. In the end, her outfit is chosen by my patrons, so with a grain of salt, you can say my patrons are her bosses.

What I'm trying to say is... well, there ain't gonna be any pure NTR tag content in the game, but it also DOESN'T mean that females in my game won't be in contact with other males when they don't appear on the screen. Just like in real life, if you have girlfriend/fiancee/wife it doesn't mean she'll never talk to any other guy... MC first has to build up his relationship with each of the women before they'll be all over him, and only him.

You seem like you don't want any other man to even talk to one of the girls, and it's understandable because you guys got used to it from other h games. I'm focused on more realistic narration, though. So, I can't give you better answer than this: NTR content will not take place in my game, besides that one scene which is crucial for Vicky's path. But still it won't contain a direct sexual intercourse. Think of this game like as a movie with optional paths, a movie set in a open world where are millions of people, yet you, as an audience, get to see only a small piece of their lives revolving around the main plot. As you seem to be highly interested in sexual stuff, don't worry the game is all about the MC getting laid with Eli&Vicky[to be clear, it'll take place in the first season].

I don't have a better answer for you, I guess this meme fits here perfectly and would be the best response.

edit//
btw on another note by intercouse you are kinda avoiding if there is going to be any kind of sexual favors from the girls to others , meaning bj, hj titjobs etc
Just saw you edited your post. Nope, not gonna happen. They're a totally average family, no, Vicky is not a slut nor Elizabeth. But if you ask me about their virginity then... none of them is a virgin [besides Elizabeth... just kidding], they are representing an average women. Yes, they had sexual contacts with other males in past, but not from the moment from which the game started. Only Selena, from the characters you've met, tends to sleep around with people with no strings attached, yet she's representing a more sexually open family, and her plot itself is a bit different than others.

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
You seem like you don't want any other man to even talk to one of the girls, and it's understandable because you guys got used to it from other h games.
Im not that radical, as long as they dont touch my girls im fine with it and i respect those that like ntr as long is not forced on the player and we can avoid it (meaning it never happens in the game , since some devs just make non ntr not visible yet it happen in the background, clear example the tyrant)

When it comes down to Elizabeth, her work problems that'll have a huge affect on her path won't be shown in the game at all as that plot itself would need a totally individual game. For you as the player, it'll only be visible by the sets of clothes she'll be forced to wear to work
This is precisely what did lead me to think that we will not see ntr content in the game but it will happen in the background,my bad i misunderstood then (if i doubted it in 1st time is because you could have said plain and simple "no one will fuck the girls neither in the game or the background story, only the mc".
Sometimes explaining too much leads to confusión but then it can have also been my bad for misunderstanding , i stand corrected.
Good luck with the game ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Pwoarh

Mar 17, 2019
When it comes down to Elizabeth, her work problems that'll have a huge affect on her path won't be shown in the game at all as that plot itself would need a totally individual game. For you as the player, it'll only be visible by the sets of clothes she'll be forced to wear to work. In the end, her outfit is chosen by my patrons, so with a grain of salt, you can say my patrons are her bosses.
So you can't stop Elizabeth being sexually assaulted/raped? Shame, guess this is not for me.

TheorPhys

May 28, 2018
Renders are good, but wtf? Why MC is so ugly? And how old he is, 11? For now even fifteen-years old teenagers look better.
I really don't understand that pursuit to make MC look as a virgin who will never get sex. Even if he would be the last man in this universe.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Behind The Walls [S01E02 FIX] [LStudio] (1.58 gb rar pc original)
177 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) and Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) and IP (incest patch) have been applied

2.60 star(s) 21 Votes