VN Ren'Py Abandoned Behind The Walls [S01E03 TEST] [LStudio]

2.60 star(s) 21 Votes

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Ah, the pointing kid.
i honesty dont know what to think of this update

playing as the main characters best friend the mutiple ads of the game and references to other games

so seriously why did the update end there after 5-10 minutes of text

i think renders and female models is all this this game interests me in

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Once I realised it was the annoying pointing kid I deleted the game, just not for me that one. It's one thing to play a 18 year old kid, it's another thing to play in a story for 18 year old kids. I can't do that anymore.
yep im questioning whenever or not to stop playing myself due to how sexy the female models are in this game but everything else about this game yeah thats complete shit and i normally like shota protagonist games

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS UPDATE ???
After the piss event (I don't care of you moron), and the multiples text lines for nothing, until the appearance of Mark MyDick, I have decided to do other things in my life than play at this ''non sense what the fuck boring VN''.

Ying Ko

Jun 16, 2018
The developer might want to improve his/her marketing for “Behind The Walls”. The Patreon synopsis is far too vague and doesn’t really provide any insight into what the story will entail. Vague synopses, call into question if anything is planned out at all. People will give patronage to see an idea they like come to fruition, if there is no clear idea to speak of, then there’s no sense in supporting. Tags for future content would provide your potential audience with an idea of what to expect. To end on a positive note, I really like the mature designs of your ladies.

Reactions: Moisan4

Emojis

Jul 18, 2017
a bit to much pointless talking but whatever aside from that i like it so far. i hope the reading mom's text msg will make it easier to help mom out from boss son in the future. pretty much tell the mom that boss's son pretty much screwed himself writing that down on a text message. unless the mom has a brain and figures it out herself she could threaten to report him and show the message as evidence. the only reason i could think of her not catching on to this and wait for mc to tell her something would be because of stress from the situation.

also on a side note making MC's name customizable would be better. not a big fan of his name.
I also think the name needs to be changed. I have a brother with that name so it's a little hard for me to play this game knowing how the dialogue will go

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Someone needs to tell the dev (and lots of other devs on here) that women in reality don't walk around everywhere on their tiptoes. It looks incredibly unnatural and breaks the immersion of the game.

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
View attachment 206010

Overview:
Have you ever wandered through a town and thought to yourself, what kind of history do each one of these buildings hide? They witnessed ups and downs, births and deaths, marriages and divorces, adultery and values. If only these walls could talk, we'd discover so many unbelievable stories. After all, we are all taking part in mysterious adventures...​

Thread Updated: 2019/03/20
Release Date: 2019/03/20
Developer: LStudio -
Censored: None
Version: S01E02 part 1/2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
PC: - - -
Mac: - -

Patches: *
(*special thanks to for creating this patch)​

The artwork looks amazing, but please tell me the bald guy is not the MC! lol

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Someone needs to tell the dev (and lots of other devs on here) that women in reality don't walk around everywhere on their tiptoes. It looks incredibly unnatural and breaks the immersion of the game.
I know, it looks ridiculous. But i guess they just re-using already made renders or poses (clothes hidden/visible).

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
I know, it looks ridiculous. But i guess they just re-using already made renders or poses (clothes hidden/visible).
And this is something that can't be adjusted? I've never done 3D posing/modeling like this, so I'm not familiar with how much flexibility you have, but this would be one of the main things I'd address in any scene I was doing. It's not like all games do it, or even a majority from what I've seen, but definitely quite a substantial number. (I saw at least one or two others just today.)

For example this one from Indecent Desires on the latest releases page.

No. Just no. :(

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
And this is something that can't be adjusted? I've never done 3D posing/modeling like this, so I'm not familiar with how much flexibility you have, but this would be one of the main things I'd address in any scene I was doing. It's not like all games do it, or even a majority from what I've seen, but definitely quite a substantial number. (I saw at least one or two others just today.)

Agreed. (y)

Reactions: phreadom

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018

now im gonna end up focusing on things i didnt care to focus on in the first place :LOL:

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Was there not an explanation that the dev is telling different stories, from different families?
I skipped most of the Sam dialog. Seeing this guy in only his underwear... hmm... not my thing. :whistle:

In the end, I got the impression that Sam is wanting to lure Chris over, so he can blame Chris for peeping on that woman, in the case, she comes to complain about it.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
So instead of remaking a couple renders from the demo, he decided that it would be better to take half of the new update to tell us how and why the bathrooms changed overnight? Why even changing it? So there is a mirror in front of the toilet to allow us to see the fat fuck's face while hes taking a piss?

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
It's just the second update and there is not that much content. We don't know where the Dev is heading with his story yet.
We can still decide later if we like the story or not. Though, I don't like it either to see a guy taking a piss.^^

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Behind The Walls S01E02P1.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

2.60 star(s) 21 Votes