Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
She looks more like Cameron Diaz (about 20 years ago) there than Maya. Was that intentional?
Not at all. It's pure Maya :) But character pose, lighting setup and other things makes models looks different sometimes. Also try full sized image. Original image size is 2625x3840 pixels. Resized images might cause these problems too.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Not at all. It's pure Maya :) But character pose, lighting setup and other things makes models looks different sometimes. Also try full sized image. Original image size is 2625x3840 pixels. Resized images might cause these problems too.

Iray or Octane ?

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
But character pose, lighting setup and other things makes models looks different sometimes.
I know, I just thought that you found Cameron's picture (I know I've seen her posing exactly like that, with the same hair, the same expression and so on) and you posed Maya exactly the same way intentionally :)
She looks like Maya there too, but she also looks like Cameron at the same time. I never thought that they could look so much alike.
I think you deserve extra points for that (y), even if it happened unintentionally. I would never call it a "problem" :LOL:

xx23xx

Aug 22, 2018
Does anybody here know the necessary assets for Lily? Tried to find her model in the Daz Store, but yeah, not really found anything that matches Lily yet.

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
Does anybody here know the necessary assets for Lily? Tried to find her model in the Daz Store, but yeah, not really found anything that matches Lily yet.
Didn't try her yet but I believe that the base is G3F because her hair is
The worst part is that she doesn't have anything truly unique, a freckle a spot or a little mark, something that you can use to find her.

But those are the eyes (?):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: xx23xx

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Cathy_Jade_Part1_Dvargas.jpg

This is the first part of "Morning Pleasures". There will be second part, but...

I want people to get a little excited and also curious about what will happen in the next episode. Therefore I decided to organize a small community challenge. If people like the idea I'll continue these events for all my episodic works. Community challenges will be very easy and the requirements will be written below the posted image.

Organizing this kind of events might come weird for some people but to be honest I don't want to work on something that people don't want to see. Also I want to spice things up a little just for fun. As you know creating these kind of scenes are very difficult and time consuming especially when it comes to creating custom poses and environments. With the community challenges I'll be able to see how many people interested in with the current scenario. Rules are simple. If you like the current scenario just give the required reaction for the artwork. If not just give a reaction you desire. Sometimes multiple reactions will be required. In that case community will have to work together to complete the challenge. For example; if you want to see the next part of "Morning Pleasures" give total 55 love :love: points. Don't forget that you can change your reaction if needed.

Challenge: Unlock Morning Pleasures Part 2
Requirement(s): 50 :love: points

Just like some random poetic guy says; Game on! :ROFLMAO:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes