Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

dssk

Jan 30, 2020
In my humble opinion, if I show the work of another user in one of my posts,at least I will quote him because I know the amount of work and time he has spent doing them.
Some of them a lot. ;)
It's only what I think. Greetings.(y)

Thank you.
I almost always mix outfits, let's see if I remember everyone.

View attachment 417723

I think they are all.
Bella kinda looks like Victoria from peasant quest here, i love it

Reactions: cubero

Laurelin

Apr 3, 2020
So, I have no computer enough powerfull to try Daz, and, above all, I don't have your talent...
So I've taken back my pencils and my rubbers... It's just fun for me, don't be too nasty with me !
Maya is so cute, I'm not sure to do her justice...
Maya1 signature.jpg

Barneydog

Jul 3, 2018
So, I have no computer enough powerfull to try Daz, and, above all, I don't have your talent...
So I've taken back my pencils and my rubbers... It's just fun for me, don't be too nasty with me !
Maya is so cute, I'm not sure to do her justice...
View attachment 713172
That's a great drawing of Maya. You have certainly captured the shape of her face.

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
Tried to enhance her skin on photoshop, most noticeable on the legs, but I'm still hitting the uncanny valley, too much look somehow unnatural, too little look washed out like plastic (this is more common since most people use filters for a clean skin)

Trying to make a natural look, practice, and patience I guess.

Quinn97.PNG

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Tried to enhance her skin on photoshop, most noticeable on the legs, but I'm still hitting the uncanny valley, too much look somehow unnatural, too little look washed out like plastic (this is more common since most people use filters for a clean skin)

Trying to make a natural look, practice, and patience I guess.

View attachment 713318
Yeah, you need so much more practice. How dare you share something that horrible? :Kappa:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes