Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
How did the poor watermelons deserve to be treated like this?! First sexually abused by Tybalt and now shishkebabbed on a sword? The horror! :eek:
Where are the eyes of the plant rights organizations and activists, damn it?! :FacePalm:

Last edited:

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Going back to Riona, a bit different this time for two reasons, one I never get her 100 % right obviously and two, I get her wrong on purpose now.

View attachment 714289

Nice render Mr. Vargas if I try something like that my computer would explode :HideThePain:
Thank you Dumitas. To be honest I'm surprised that my computer rendered the scene. This was one of the heaviest scene that I worked for. Funny thing is I had only one chance for rendering. :LOL: If I stop the render for any reason I had to restart my computer to render again. And you have no idea how many times I stopped the render and fixed something in the scene. I'm not even talk about that scene's opening time on DAZ studio. Long story short it took me 5 days to complete the whole scene. But nightmare is over and I'm happy with the result.

I'm not saying your new Riona is bad or something but your older Riona was already perfect to me.

Reactions: Dumitas

propana

Mar 25, 2020
First try first like :D keep going

You also have some problems with her hands :D ... try to shape her body and head back to zero and

Body Macarena 55% Head
Skin
Hair

Reactions: TheAnalSissy

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
First try first like :D keep going

You also have some problems with her hands :D ... try to shape her body and head back to zero and

Body Macarena 55% Head
Skin
Hair
Thanks for your answer. That’s exactly what I used and the result on her face is.... well... not good :ROFLMAO:. I have g8f head and body morphs (maybe I’m missing other morphs assets). I guess her face just needs lots of tweaking and adjusting.

yvan eht nioj

Jun 24, 2018
I was messing around with layering and came up with this picture idea. I liked it enough I wrote a little fan fiction intro to explain it. I then liked that enough I thought I would share both and challenge people to come up with other pictures of their own based on the intro. No they don’t have to match, be the same style, or flow together in any way. Just a jumping off point for ideas

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Two more and you win.jpg

Asufake

Oct 5, 2018
I was messing around with layering and came up with this picture idea. I liked it enough I wrote a little fan fiction intro to explain it. I then liked that enough I thought I would share both and challenge people to come up with other pictures of their own based on the intro. No they don’t have to match, be the same style, or flow together in any way. Just a jumping off point for ideas

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 716174
Jill version bro

Reactions: Jadon Sancho
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes