Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Diavel

Apr 2, 2018
idk she sent me that pic :ROFLMAO:
i told you depends on who posts what to post. i mean really no offense on that, but Jill and Bella are arguably, if not, the most popular among others
True... but then again, no one has yet remembered to do a Cathy/Jade Milf Duo posts....
still Bella/Jill best girls (although Riona's intensity when at it... :3 )

Diavel

Apr 2, 2018
.... oh my....
Here I go starting another new game....
Damn it I wanted to sleep today >< I can't keep pulling all nighters like this....

A simple render testing hdri as environment and not just using it as lighting.

View attachment 644718
With the money she will pull if she successfully gets her shit together... I could totally see this... but of course.... she wont so....
Awesome fan artwork

One can only dream

Why Breasts???
Why you no Gravity??? XD
Nothing personal, it's just something that I've noticed in every render of every one that have the girls either leaning forward or on all fours or laid on their backs, that the breasts never obey gravity and mammary mass physics, does the DAZ (or whatever poser) program lack this functionality???

Still very hot render, not bashing you nor anyone

Wait what???
I didn't get this.... I did I not get this???

Damn it ><

Her waist (and hips) look soooo much more proportional :love::love::love::love:
Did you touch them??? :sneaky::sneaky:
(hue hue hue hue hue :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)

So hope so :3 with Jill right on the other side :cool:
both already 6/7 moth's in :sneaky::sneaky:

We don't see enough motorcycles... :love: :love:

It's probably not what you expected, but it gave me an idea.

A little nod to maybe the first game I played on F95. ;)

View attachment 688834
That's disturbing.... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Screw you.. move over B.. XD
There's place for you and two more XD

Hello There, this is my first render ever, had begun mit DAZ3d becouse off this stunning Pictures here.
After my first 10 hr marathon here is my interpretation of Isabella.

View attachment 701102
One more that retouched her waist line for something more credible :love::love::love: respect

O M GOODNESS
first time I see Gravity working as it is meant to work :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Awesome work :love::love::love::love:
Kudos to you sir

I was messing around with layering and came up with this picture idea. I liked it enough I wrote a little fan fiction intro to explain it. I then liked that enough I thought I would share both and challenge people to come up with other pictures of their own based on the intro. No they don’t have to match, be the same style, or flow together in any way. Just a jumping off point for ideas

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 716174
I don't know what happened here, but my body was not ready for this.... :eek::eek: :oops::oops: :sneaky::sneaky: :love::love:

BadgerBravo

Nov 9, 2019
Anyone willing to share their .DUF files plz? I'd love to get one of the amazing quality Sage files.
Or is that not done here? :)
Just asking and pleading...

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I was messing around with layering and came up with this picture idea. I liked it enough I wrote a little fan fiction intro to explain it. I then liked that enough I thought I would share both and challenge people to come up with other pictures of their own based on the intro. No they don’t have to match, be the same style, or flow together in any way. Just a jumping off point for ideas
This is blasphemy.
Sir, you are under arrest for the violation of Articles 66 and 69 of the ""Being A DIK: Fan Art" Thread". The violation comes from your blatant disregard of the following section in Article 66:
"Section 1.5 - "Due to the general public's repeated protests and involvement, the persons known as "Bella" and "Jill" have been given a specific status of "Vulnerable Characters" within the group of "Special Characters". This status enforces the application of the "Family Friendly Fun" principle and results in a much more severe punishment".
Furthermore, you are also charged with the violation of Article 69, titled "Family Friendly Fun principle":
"Section 2.3 - "Despite being a fan art thread, it is important to note that any depictions of characters (sexually suggestive or otherwise) cannot exceed a certain amount of the so called "Family Friendly Fun" principle. The principle by definition states: "Characters depicted, whether sexually or not, should not be portrayed overtly suggestive, thus meaning that any depictions should be kept to the accepted standard of "vanilla"".

It is important to know that articles protecting the ""Being A DIK: Fan Art" Thread" fall under criminal law and should you be found guilty, there is a very high chance you shall be treated under the same circumstances as a "Treason" charge, meaning the death penalty is not off the table.

We shall await for your response and justification, giving you a chance to clear you name.

With Regards

F95Zone
Attorney General's Office
Legal Counselor & Law Enforcement Inspector
Lordus Fridgius The 9th

Diavel

Apr 2, 2018
This is blasphemy.
Sir, you are under arrest for the violation of Articles 66 and 69 of the ""Being A DIK: Fan Art" Thread". The violation comes from your blatant disregard of the following section in Article 66:
"Section 1.5 - "Due to the general public's repeated protests and involvement, the persons known as "Bella" and "Jill" have been given a specific status of "Vulnerable Characters" within the group of "Special Characters". This status enforces the application of the "Family Friendly Fun" principle and results in a much more severe punishment".
Furthermore, you are also charged with the violation of Article 69, titled "Family Friendly Fun principle":
"Section 2.3 - "Despite being a fan art thread, it is important to note that any depictions of characters (sexually suggestive or otherwise) cannot exceed a certain amount of the so called "Family Friendly Fun" principle. The principle by definition states: "Characters depicted, whether sexually or not, should not be portrayed overtly suggestive, thus meaning that any depictions should be kept to the accepted standard of "vanilla"".

It is important to know that articles protecting the ""Being A DIK: Fan Art" Thread" fall under criminal law and should you be found guilty, there is a very high chance you shall be treated under the same circumstances as a "Treason" charge, meaning the death penalty is not off the table.

We shall await for your response and justification, giving you a chance to clear you name.

With Regards

F95Zone
Attorney General's Office
Legal Counselor & Law Enforcement Inspector
Lordus Fridgius The 9th
I'm loling :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Make more of it yvan eht nioj :D:D:D
Can't wait to see both Bella and Jill in those circumstances, enjoying it and begging for more :3 :3 :3 :3

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes