Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

BadgerBravo

Nov 9, 2019
Thanks!

I kinda spend all morning scrolling through almost 50 pages for a .duf and even checked the frontpage.
Even missed it at the front page... ^^ fan art inc.

Edit: Anyone with a finish Maya would be amazing :)
I'm in agreement here. All the amazing artwork is really inspiring but to trudge through the 125 pages to find asset lists as well as updates is tough. While it's a bit cheeky asking for .DUP files, an up-to-date asset list would be easiest.

Could I suggest the mods make a sticky at the first page where artists can constantly update the assets as they're found?
This way we easily and always see what the latest assets are for this amazing game?

Thanks.

Johnny2000

Jul 16, 2020
I had planned for this to part of a series of renders. Like a short story.
But I need a break from it since I have spent so many hours on it. I will probably finish
it sometime in the future. Hopefully I will only spend 10-30 minutes on details I spent
10 hours on now.
AriethRionaFluteLesson01.png

Last edited:

Diavel

Apr 2, 2018
I had planned for this to part of a series of render. Like a short story.
But I need a break from it since I have spend so many hours on it. I will probably finish
it sometime in the future. Hopefully I will only spend 10-30 minutes on details I spent
10 hours on now.
View attachment 767875
"This one time, at band camp...." XD
trollololol American Pie line for the win here XD

Andurin

Apr 28, 2017
I'm in agreement here. All the amazing artwork is really inspiring but to trudge through the 125 pages to find asset lists as well as updates is tough. While it's a bit cheeky asking for .DUP files, an up-to-date asset list would be easiest.

Could I suggest the mods make a sticky at the first page where artists can constantly update the assets as they're found?
This way we easily and always see what the latest assets are for this amazing game?

Thanks.
I agree with almost all of this. Except it being cheeky asking for finished files. I think its perfect fine to ask if some one wants to share. Sharing is caring and the easier it is to get started, the more creaters could make the transition.

Like in the DMD fan post, some of the most active posters share between then, provide feedback and lift each other up.

If you dont want to share, then thats your business.

Reactions: Testofreak_F95

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
As requested, here is my current Josy model. She is not even close to perfect and I'm warning you; you might face a lot of missing files when you open my duf file. You are on your own on that matter.

As some of you noticed I wasn't active in this thread for a while. If you are wondering, I was working on other games. I won't be as active here as before. It is more attractive for me to focus on other games, because doing the same things over and over again can get bored after a while. But don't worry, I will post here from time to time.

I also realized that many new people came here during my absence. I welcome you all ;)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes