Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
The term your looking for is impish. And I agree. UberSoftie liked something and she kinda wants more.
Thanks for that word! I didn't know it.
However, if impish means something close to playful or mischievous that's not what I wanted to say.
I rather meant coy or self-conscious. Embarrassed. Does impish denote that idea too?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SerHawkes

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Thanks for that word! I didn't know it.
However, if impish means something close to playful or mischievous that's not what I wanted to say.
I rather meant coy or self-conscious. Embarrassed. Does impish denote that idea too?
I mean, impish could mean coy. All depends on how one uses it in a context really.

Like I take that image and I could say that: 'Jill looks over at the MC with a slightly embarrassed, yet impish smile, curious to try what they had just did again...'

Reactions: Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I mean, impish could mean coy. All depends on how one uses it in a context really.

Like I take that image and I could say that: 'Jill looks over at the MC with a slightly embarrassed, yet impish smile, curious to try what they had just did again...'
Yeah, that's more like it. Embarrassed yet naughty :BootyTime:

Reactions: SerHawkes

BadgerBravo

Nov 9, 2019
View attachment 768738

Something Jill didn't want happened!
Love this expression. I'm still kinda new to Daz Studio but I'm finding it really hard to find 'Lip Bite' expressions for G8 models. There are quite a few for G3 but they don't translate well. Something to do with bones or something?

Anyone have any recommendations for Lip Bite expressions for G8? :)

Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
Love this expression. I'm still kinda new to Daz Studio but I'm finding it really hard to find 'Lip Bite' expressions for G8 models. There are quite a few for G3 but they don't translate well. Something to do with bones or something?

Anyone have any recommendations for Lip Bite expressions for G8? :)
Inspiration's expressions are good but they're a little exaggerated. I also notice that they always look better in the render than in the viewport.

There's a pack called sweet and sassy that I use fairly often, it has dial control too. It's lip bite was pretty good at like 75%.

Reactions: BadgerBravo
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes