Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Yuno Gasai

Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
Hell of a job especially considering this is your first render! (And hey...not like anybody would ever say no to more well made Riona content anyway ;))
Thanks 311 :)
I don't like to play favorites, but I am going to. :LUL:

made 2 more scenes including her today but my DAZ keeps crashing. :HideThePain:
hopefully, I'll get them rendered by tomorrow.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 311

Yuno Gasai

GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
Traditional Clothing Series
1. Riona in Saree

idk how many here are aware of the Indian culture or tradition
but anyway, I tried a on Riona. 1604088024524.png
Here's the result -

Riona_in_Saree_By_Yuno_Gasai_Final.png

The next one also features her :p, but for some reason, while rendering, my DAZ keeps crashing. I'm now trying to render it by dividing the scene into two different layers & then overlaying one on another.
Regardless, I think I'll try Chandra or Lexi next.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All My FanArts -

Last edited:

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
If it's interesting.
What is it? If I can I'll give it a try.
What I'm really looking for is a public nudity/ENF themed pic, but I'm not too fussy or particular about the details. One thing I really like the idea of is an anxiety dream sort of scenario, with a nude scenario with maybe Josy, Maya, or Jill in class trying to cover up.
I've also mentioned the idea of streaking or dares/hazing before.

So in short, either the specific scenario or just something in that vein.

Donor
Apr 11, 2020
but anyway, I tried a on Riona. View attachment 879788
Here's the result -
Riona in Saree

View attachment 879759

(By definition, A Saree is a women's garment from the Indian subcontinent that consists of an unstitched drape varying from 4.5 to 9 meters in length and 600 to 1,200 millimeters in breadth that is typically wrapped around the waist, with one end draped over the shoulder, partly baring the midriff. )

The next one also features her :p, but for some reason, while rendering, my DAZ keeps crashing. I'm now trying to render it by dividing the scene into two different layers & then overlaying one on another.
Insanely good! And the Indian theme fits her surprisingly well...damn.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
but anyway, I tried a on Riona. View attachment 879788
Here's the result -
Riona in Saree

View attachment 879759

(By definition, A Saree is a women's garment from the Indian subcontinent that consists of an unstitched drape varying from 4.5 to 9 meters in length and 600 to 1,200 millimeters in breadth that is typically wrapped around the waist, with one end draped over the shoulder, partly baring the midriff. )

I have big problems of trust in others.

at this point there are 3 possibilities:

1) DAZ is actually SKYNET, it does everything by itself and it will conquer the world, please stop using it !!! unconscious ..
2) you are a professional with multiple personality problems. please take your medicine !!!
3) you are a pure talent who still does not realize it. please make an apocryphal version of ACTING LESSONS without fire !!!

Asharatf

Dec 26, 2018
What I'm really looking for is a public nudity/ENF themed pic, but I'm not too fussy or particular about the details. One thing I really like the idea of is an anxiety dream sort of scenario, with a nude scenario with maybe Josy, Maya, or Jill in class trying to cover up.
I've also mentioned the idea of streaking or dares/hazing before.

So in short, either the specific scenario or just something in that vein.
How's this?
JillPublicNightmareFinished.png

Yuno Gasai

GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
Insanely good! And the Indian theme fits her surprisingly well...damn.
:love::love:
Glad it came out good. I was thinking of trying the Indian clothing on others too. maybe later :).
I have big problems of trust in others.

at this point there are 3 possibilities:

1) DAZ is actually SKYNET, it does everything by itself and it will conquer the world, please stop using it !!! unconscious ..
2) you are a professional with multiple personality problems. please take your medicine !!!
3) you are a pure talent who still does not realize it. please make an apocryphal version of ACTING LESSONS without fire !!!
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:Thanks a lot felicemastronzo

1) Had to google SKYNET lol (my dumbass haven't seen a single movie from that franchise :oops:). But anyway, again, a big thanks for the praise . It's not like I've worked on something similar (not even photoshop) but, I'm a Computer Science student so, maybe, it's supposed to come naturally to me (I think :WaitWhat:). Plus, DAZ is quite fun truly. I've been working on it for the past three days non-stop. Too many possibilities, too many ideas, I think I'll spam some more :p.

2) haha. Still a student, but nowadays got a lot of free time except for some online classes and assignments here and there. So yeah, ALL DAY DAZ (until I get bored of it, & that's not any time soon :devilish:).

3) wytb???:ROFLMAO: I was planning for a darker & firey :Kappa: ending for BaDIK :devilish:. JK, I worked a bit on Rena but didn't know much about modifying the base character (idk, it's called morphing or something. As I said, still a Noob :lepew:. Hopefully, I'll grasp that part quick & get her and Maya done).

Last edited:

Donor
Apr 11, 2020
Day 3 on DAZ
Happy Halloween Pervert :p
- Quinn

View attachment 879367
Good Lord!:love: How i managed to miss this yesterday is beyond my comprehension.
:love::love:
Glad it came out good. I was thinking of trying the Indian clothing on others too. maybe later :).
It's such a refreshing take on her appearance that (at least in this thread) nobody has even tried to pull off so far. So yeah, you should definitely give it a few more tries on some of the other characters. ;)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes