Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
Pretty damn great, better than I could have expected! Although, I was sort of hoping for a more outright embarrassed reaction, covering, more distress etc....this is still cute. I never would have thought of the recital for a setting, and Jill is downright adorable. I'd certainly love to see what happened next, but I'm really , really, truly happy and grateful for you taking my request here!

Asharatf

Dec 26, 2018
Pretty damn great, better than I could have expected! Although, I was sort of hoping for a more outright embarrassed reaction, covering, more distress etc....this is still cute. I never would have thought of the recital for a setting, and Jill is downright adorable. I'd certainly love to see what happened next, but I'm really , really, truly happy and grateful for you taking my request here!
I have an idea for another, working on something else right now but once I'm done with it I'll get started on the other.

Reactions: abagel

Yuno Gasai

Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
Sage in Bedlah

first, Riona in Saree, now Sage in . Guess I'll keep trying these folklore/traditional dresses on different girls.
Also, today I tried to render a few bit more complex (and resource-demanding) scenes & failed badly :cry: as my laptop probably reached its limit :WutFace:.
(Yes, as of now, I'm rendering on a "not-so-powerful" LAPTOP )
After leaving a scene to render for over 3 hours, the progress bar remained stuck at 0%. So, I decided to cancel the rendering & did heavy post denoising & editing to make it look better. It's missing lots of details but in the end, came out decent enough, so I'm putting that here too ;).

Melissa (from Acting Lessons) x MC

Denoised_Melissa_x_MC_by_Yuno_Gasai_Final.png

Last edited:

Asharatf

Dec 26, 2018
What I'm really looking for is a public nudity/ENF themed pic, but I'm not too fussy or particular about the details. One thing I really like the idea of is an anxiety dream sort of scenario, with a nude scenario with maybe Josy, Maya, or Jill in class trying to cover up.
I've also mentioned the idea of streaking or dares/hazing before.

So in short, either the specific scenario or just something in that vein.
Here's the other idea I had, expression is a little weird, but it's best looking one I could make work.

Jill: I should have stopped making the OMG jokes after the third bottle, now I have to sneak by Tybalt naked!
JillOMGRevengeFinished.png

Yuno Gasai

Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
there's something wrong with the face that makes me think it's not Sage

the eyes, all 4, are perfect instead
Thanks for the feedback felicemastronzo :)
As I randomly played with some morphs to make the base model look like her, it's very difficult to get it right the first time.
If you may, Let me know about the elements which seem different. Hopefully, next time I can make her more similar to the original.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Thanks for the feedback felicemastronzo :)
As I randomly played with some morphs to make the base model look like her it's very difficult to get her right the first time.
If you may, Let me know about the elements which seem different. Hopefully, next time I can make her more similar to the original.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but was this already in the photo with the bedlah?
here it already looks much more similar.

however I would say lighter skin that puts more freckles out, lighter eyes, no lipstick

p.s. my three hypotheses remain valid

Reactions: Yuno Gasai
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes