Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
Here I am with my usual idea/request because I can't digital art for shit. I really want to see someone's interpretation of that pretty much prophesized scene where we get revenge on Quinn for locking us out and making us streak. Where she's the one having to naked run, of course.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
This the 3rd time I've remodeled Isabella, I started to revert some of the morphs and gotten better results :WaitWhat:, so here is a test render.
For some reason I think the skin should be a hair darker (though that could just be a generic lighting issue) - but I feel like you've nailed the face, nice work!

GJ1n

Aug 30, 2019
For some reason I think the skin should be a hair darker (though that could just be a generic lighting issue) - but I feel like you've nailed the face, nice work!
I also think her skin should be a bit darker. I did some testing with her character's preset skins (which has 3 skins pale, natural, and tan) and decided to go with the natural skin bc tan was quite dark. I'll do some test renders and upload it here and have you guys decide.

GJ1n

Aug 30, 2019
Mind if I ask you guys what are your render (progressive Rendering) settings? and how long (average) does it take to render 1 scene?

Asharatf

Dec 26, 2018
Mind if I ask you guys what are your render (progressive Rendering) settings? and how long (average) does it take to render 1 scene?
For me its Minimum 15k samples now, although my sage set was 50k at 2.5 quality and 98% last couple i've been doing 100 quality at 100% at 15k including the one I had going now. The sage set took about 4-5 hours each one. I posted one of WIP of emily in the halfway house thread at 15k 100Q 100% that took I think around 6-7 hours.

[DR] Braex

Aug 17, 2020
Someone write me the body, hair, and how to properly adjust the face to be more like the original sage, I just don't get it very well

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes