Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Asharatf

Dec 26, 2018
Tshaw17 has his alternate Jill and now I have an alternate Josy.

This is curvy/extra curvy/super curvy/super extra curvy? Josy
CurvyJosyMirrorFinished.png
And quick animation I did of the normal Josy and curvy version.
Note: Gdrive sets its to 360p which makes it look pretty bad, hit the gear on the video player and set it to 1080 and it will look alot better, gdrive is the only one I could get to work.

Last edited:

Yuno Gasai

Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
so it's been 3 months since I first downloaded Daz :KEK:. Man, time flies quickly. Anyways, decided to remaster my first ever render, which didn't turn into much of an improvement :HideThePain:, but still, I reduced its render time from ~1 hr to 9 mins :WeSmart::WeSmart:. That's it, that's all I've learned in all these months.
Also, Riona's still the best girl ;)
Riona_First_Render_Remaster_by_Yuno_Gasai.png
edit: a BW version just for felicemastronzo ;)
Riona_First_Render_Remaster_BW_by_Yuno_Gasai.png

First Render:
Riona

so this is my first render ever.
decided to download Daz today, and after playing around for a couple of hours, this is the result -

DeviantArt -
A very Big Thanks to Mr. Vargas, he helped me quite a lot :giggle: & for still helping :HideThePain:

Last edited:

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
so it's been 3 months since I first downloaded Daz :KEK:. Man, time flies quickly. Anyways, decided to remaster my first ever render, which didn't turn into much of an improvement :HideThePain:, but still, I reduced its render time from ~1 hr to 9 mins :WeSmart::WeSmart:. That's it, that's all I've learned in all these months.

First Render:

DeviantArt -
A very Big Thanks to Mr. Vargas, he helped me quite a lot :giggle: & for still helping :HideThePain:
can you lent me some of your talent?:love:

Reactions: Yuno Gasai

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
edit: a BW version just for felicemastronzo ;)

First Render:

DeviantArt -

a render dedicated to me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

without being a $ 1,000 patreon ...

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::love:

Yuno Gasai

Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
when you have zero.. then i have -50

i'm not so sure about this but thanks :)

and when this was really your first render i'm not even close to this

and you doing awesome :love:
haha, see Mr. Vargas's first render then, It's something I won't be able to make even after 3 more months. :ROFLMAO:
Thank you very much tho :giggle::giggle:

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Yuno, I know when I see talent. I think you are a promising artist. If you go this fast and with determination, you can be discovered in a short time. Also, very few people helped me when I first started DAZ. Apart from the experience I gained in my 3D business, I had no knowledge of DAZ. I don't want anyone else to experience the same things. ;)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes