Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Yuno Gasai

Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
a render dedicated to me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

without being a $ 1,000 patreon ...

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::love:
as long as you've got that thing in your sig, you'll be in my top tier patreons :WeSmart: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Yuno, I know when I see talent. I think you are a promising artist. If you go this fast and with determination, you can be discovered in a short time. Also, very few people helped me when I first started DAZ. Apart from the experience I gained in my 3D business, I had no knowledge of DAZ. I don't want anyone else to experience the same things. ;)
Thanks V, I got your those post bookmarked, where you share your secrets ;). Tho, You really went from zero knowledge to best Daz artist real quick :WeSmart:.
Hopefully, we'll see more of your fan work soon.
Also, Best of luck for the Game, Dev :devilish:
1/0 = infinity....

:eek:
now that's some maths right there. can't even argue. :HideThePain:

Last edited:

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
Yuno, I know when I see talent. I think you are a promising artist. If you go this fast and with determination, you can be discovered in a short time. Also, very few people helped me when I first started DAZ. Apart from the experience I gained in my 3D business, I had no knowledge of DAZ. I don't want anyone else to experience the same things. ;)
Good luck From me too with The Game

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr. Vargas

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
1/0 = infinity....

:eek:
Nope, not how math works.

now that's some maths right there. can't even argue. :HideThePain:
Your right, no need to argue, it's just wrong. You can't divide by zero. It doesn't give you infinity, because infinity isn't a number, it's a concept. Popular misconception, but nope.

And for what it's worth, I know I'm being a pedantic prick. I can't help it. I gotta be me.

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
Thank you so much for your kind words. I love your works. I think you have created the best Josy model ever. I truly admire your accuracy on her.
Allow to me join them and wish you all the best for everything. you can't imagine how many things I've learnt about DAZ, just by looking at your fabulous series of portraits. Congratulations again (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr. Vargas

Hugh G. Rection

Jan 10, 2020
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes