Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

doa3D

Jul 25, 2020
Thank you, new assets added, wrong link deleted :)
Hi, if you want you can modify Bella's assets, the ones you put in the list of this thread are wrong. And you can also add Heather's.

Isabella:
Body
Head SC Elisabeth Head 100%. Then you have to modify the nose and mouth a bit
Skin
Hair

Heather:
Body . For the body use the one of the aurore model, I always use the same
Head cailin 100% . Then you have to modify the nose by making it a little wider. For Heather's face, two other base models can be used and very similar results are achieved, but I think this is the easiest because you only have to touch up the nose a little and a little more
Skin
Hair

Yuno Gasai

Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019

[DR] Braex

Aug 17, 2020
Nice seeing you here again (y)
Great work :love:. Really loving the fantasy theme. You should also share your work on the Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill thread (y).
Yes, thank you. I just forgot about this section, you already wrote about this once, I just haven't visited for a long time. Can I also ask you a question, how did you get the GFX Desinger prefix? What did you do for this and how far I am from that?

Last edited:
Reactions: Yuno Gasai

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Alternate reality : light and darkness

View attachment 1017645
Yeah not a big fan on piercings (maybe a couple in places nor Tatoos). I like a girl not everyone can have. enuff said. I like the poses however, one on right more so, so they are doing yoga or balerina stretches. When I was learning more advanced MA, they had us doing Gymnastics and dance. It seemed strange at first but the results in balance and endurance was outstanding.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes