Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Kalmint

Feb 5, 2021
This is truly a gem of a thread.:love: I am extremely happy to be able to find this. The amount of work and content that is being on display from you talented creative render artists is a sight to behold. So much eye candy in every page, well done to all of you gentleman in here. A quick shoutout to everyone of you for doing gods work! Thread has been bookmarked, fosho.

P.S. I am just waiting for the day to see some Arieth x MC at some point (and yes pretend she does not have crabs) from any of you kind gentleman. Even if it never happens, totally fine too since there are so much variety to compensate!

[DR] Braex

Aug 17, 2020
Hi, where can I find DIKs clothing, I found a similar one, but it's for jocks, can someone throw it off?

doa3D

Jul 25, 2020
So yes, I have these clothes, but there is no color that I need, what do I paint myself in Photoshop?
This is nonsense.
Yes, but that is done before rendering.
You have to edit the texture with a photo editor and after it has been modified you can use it in DAZ Studio.
It is very simple, I give you an example in case it helps you :
The original texture
Jacket_texture03_600.jpg
After modifying it with a photo editor
Jacket_texture03_MOD_600.jpg
Very important. When modifying the colors of the clothes, if you want to maintain the texture of the fabric, be careful with the blending mode of the layer, depending on which one you use, you can spoil the texture of the clothes. I recommend saving the modified texture as a separate image to keep the original

Once we have the modified texture, inside Daz Studio example1.jpg

To leave the jacket with the same colors as the DIKs, you only have to modify the parts that appear in yellow in the screenshot: base, neck and sleeves. We would go one by one, replacing the "base color" texture with the one we have previously modified. Once done, we should be left with something like this and we could render with our DIK jacket ; )
example2.jpg

Last edited:

[DR] Braex

Aug 17, 2020
Yes, but that is done before rendering.
You have to edit the texture with a photo editor and after it has been modified you can use it in DAZ Studio.
It is very simple, I give you an example in case it helps you :
The original texture
View attachment 1024685
After modifying it with a photo editor
View attachment 1024688
Very important. When modifying the colors of the clothes, if you want to maintain the texture of the fabric, be careful with the blending mode of the layer, depending on which one you use, you can spoil the texture of the clothes. I recommend saving the modified texture as a separate image to keep the original

Once we have the modified texture, inside Daz Studio View attachment 1024697

To leave the jacket with the same colors as the DIKs, you only have to modify the parts that appear in yellow in the screenshot: base, neck and sleeves. We would go one by one, replacing the "base color" texture with the one we have previously modified. Once done, we should be left with something like this and we could render with our DIK jacket ; )
View attachment 1024721
Thank you, I will try and show my result

Reactions: doa3D
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes