Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Fan-Art Wars. Would chose it over Star Wars 10/10. I mean the story is better :giggle:

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Hey OutOfAshes is there some sort of difference between the Genitalia skin and the rest of Riona in the picture above? It looks like the texture was different under that sheer outfit.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Regedit32 Maybe, but it seems such a coincidence that the genitalia shadow is right where the Genitalia skin seam is.

I noticed the shadow on the breast, that is the result of using hard lighting, from a weird direction. It makes for a less than appealing B&W conversion. With all the softer shadows in the background and how bright that background is the Riona's shadows seem out of place.

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
Hey OutOfAshes is there some sort of difference between the Genitalia skin and the rest of Riona in the picture above? It looks like the texture was different under that sheer outfit.
no is normally the same texture

mh could be the light beam where i used
after the render in post work

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
OutOfAshes I only mentioned it because your Riona renders are always good, this one not so much, at least in my opinion, which really doesn't matter to anyone but me. :giggle:

I see how it could be the beam light being too harsh, and maybe a bit low. The image is not contrasty enough for High Key and not dark enough for for Film Noir. It kind of sits in this weird no man's land of image styles.

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
OutOfAshes I only mentioned it because your Riona renders are always good, this one not so much, at least in my opinion, which really doesn't matter to anyone but me. :giggle:

I see how it could be the beam light being too harsh, and maybe a bit low. The image is not contrasty enough for High Key and not dark enough for for Film Noir. It kind of sits in this weird no man's land of image styles.
thank you
uhm yeah my renders to time are like Win versions good bad good worse good :ROFLMAO:

are you saying it is special ?? :love:

thats exactly what i wanted to create a unique picture hehe jk

the next one i make better i guess

Hugh G. Rection

Jan 10, 2020
I guess more Sage
Maya x Sage​
View attachment 1091000
squint_eyes_hmm.gif

Tsk tsk tsk...

sloppy.png

And slipping further down, not a good sign :Kappa::Kappa::Kappa:
This is my fav render so far
View attachment 1091001
(Also ran out of ideas) (Sage still best girl)
jack_will_nope.gif coughhing.gif

Ehm, well that's I mean like not the you know you know the thingies...

chandler_ahaaaa.gif pool32.gif

:HideThePain::love::HideThePain::love::HideThePain::love::HideThePain::love::HideThePain::love::HideThePain::love::HideThePain:

archer81.gif pool_slap.gif

Fuck, it's my favorite of yours now too.

chandler_hell.gif
pool6.gif

I like your firebrand enthusiasm :devilish::BootyTime::devilish:

thor_another.gif
sadly it is a bit Pixelate :(

View attachment 1091043
OH what a day, WHAT.A.DAY!!!! :love::love::love::love::love::love:
pool63.gif

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes