Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
desecrate is a very odd choice of a word. Just want to see her dominate Jill with a strap-on or a dick, whatever's easier for the maker. She's a dominant persona, so I want to see her dominate.
Bella isn't a dominant person, being dominant and being serious are two very different things, and Bella is a serious person. Whether she's so serious because it's who she is, or due to things that may or may have not happened in the past, is beside the point. And in case it escaped you, Bella is very protective of Jill, she cares about her a lot, she definitely isn't looking to dominate Jill. Oh yeah, and Jill isn't submissive, she's more or less independent. :p

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
There will be no stealing of Jade not by you not by anybody that goes for you as well MacMan-88 :p
View attachment 380427
Have I just been NTR'd? Or have I just been cucked? :unsure: Well whichever one it is, it sucks! What a terrible fetish. I'll just be over in the corner crying like a bitch because a girl I like was just taken from me... Wait... Isn't that exactly what a cuck would do? Ahh!! These fetishes are so confusing...
WhatDoIDo.gif
:LOL:
Edit: Ok, I've thought about this some more. A cuck wouldn't sit and cry like a bitch if his girl was stolen. The cuck looks on as his girl is getting railed by another guy. The cuck stands there with this stupid cuck face jacking his stupid cuck prick while his girl is taking a pounding from Tyrone :LOL: Someone that's been NTR'd would maybe cry like a bitch. I don't know, do I have any of this right? Any NTR/cuck experts here? All I know is both still suck! And Mormont, I'm in your shadows, buddy :sneaky:

Last edited:

cubero

Dec 9, 2017
Thank you, your opinion helps me.
I started with Daz very recently (by Tyrant's fanart) and I only share my small advances.
I hope to get closer to Bella's original.;)

Reactions: Gwinb777
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes