Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Scary Movie Night

If you zoom super close to the forehead you might notice some post-work done there. I had her hair over both of her shoulders so for some reason, the cap started clipping through her forehead slightly during the render process and it was too blurry to see in the active viewpoint Iray preview so it went unnoticed.

This was also my first time rendering with dForce clothing. It might look perfect, but it wasn't, which is why I moved all of her hair to the front. The sleeve of her right arm is actually clipping and has a pretty big hole where her hair is covering, so I said "Nah, not simulating this again" and just improvised.

But enough of the boring technical stuff. I wonder what movie a person like Jill would be interested in. :unsure::unsure:
Scary Movie Night_01.jpg

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Scary Movie Night

If you zoom super close to the forehead you might notice some post-work done there. I had her hair over both of her shoulders so for some reason, the cap started clipping through her forehead slightly during the render process and it was too blurry to see in the active viewpoint Iray preview so it went unnoticed.

This was also my first time rendering with dForce clothing. It might look perfect, but it wasn't, which is why I moved all of her hair to the front. The sleeve of her right arm is actually clipping and has a pretty big hole where her hair is covering, so I said "Nah, not simulating this again" and just improvised.

But enough of the boring technical stuff. I wonder what movie a person like Jill would be interested in. :unsure::unsure:
View attachment 382069
Easy answer: Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I think the MC has triggered something, when he spanked Sally during the RPG Event :) :devilish:

View attachment 382193
Mormont

oh i didnt just spank Sally i finger blasted her :devilish: btw loved your comic it was really well done i just kinda hope it will be a while until the real "kinky" fan art (aka Milfy version) comes in because i know alot of people wont really like coming here when it does

screenshot0108.png

Jun 30, 2017
Time to face the End boss: The Dragon Dildo, will she be able to absorb the might of the Dragon ?

DIK_Sally Solo 005.jpg

And yessssss.. she did it, the Dragon is defeated GG

DIK_Sally Solo 006.jpg

It took her a lot of sweat and tears, but finally she succeeded :)

After this intense fight, our heroine needs some sleep to recover from here adventure:

DIK_Sally Solo 007.jpg

BTW: i love the d-force blanket :)

Last edited:

Dark Wolf7

Jun 1, 2018
Hey Guys,
I'm New here, can you please help me in how to create render as a nice pics?
I have no idea how to create.
Please Help me.
Thanks In advance.

Jun 30, 2017
Hey Guys,
I'm New here, can you please help me in how to create render as a nice pics?
I have no idea how to create.
Please Help me.
Thanks In advance.
Hello

You need 4 things:

• Software (DazStudio) :
  • Models: or https://f95zone.to/forums/asset-releases.95/
  • Youtube Tutorials on how to use Daz3D
  • A lot of time an practice
Happy rendering :)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes