Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Because the Jill fans will lynch you if they get wind of this :LOL:
i really hope Gwinb doesnt come here anytime soon i mean i hoped that NTR fan art would wait until atleast 0.5 or 0.6

but w/e its fan art that mean it isnt canon still this is going to "annoy" alot of fans of the game Bella was first im guess the next target is Jill

still i do wonder when theres going to be wincest fan art of Derek and Maya would be kinda funny

screenshot0061.png

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
i really hope Gwinb doesnt come here anytime soon i mean i hoped that NTR fan art would wait until atleast 0.5 or 0.6

but w/e its fan art that mean it isnt canon still this is going to "annoy" alot of fans of the game Bella was first im guess the next target is Jill

still i do wonder when theres going to be wincest fan art of Derek and Maya would be kinda funny

View attachment 384614
Dude don't give them any ideas!

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Dude don't give them any ideas!
Mormont

really not trying to man but its pretty obvious that by the time 0.7 comes around this fan art thread will become like the Milfy City thread if 0.3 is when the NTR fan art starts

in any case this is the only NTR i like from Jill and Bella but im going to not mention Gwinb to come here dont want him going bonkers

317041_Isabella_Jill_breastfeeding.jpg

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Mormont

really not trying to man but its pretty obvious that by the time 0.7 comes around this fan art thread will become like the Milfy City thread if 0.3 is when the NTR fan art starts

in any case this is the only NTR i like from Jill and Bella but im going to not mention Gwinb to come here dont want him going bonkers

View attachment 384765
Oh Man!!!
They are dynamite together!

Reactions: Mormont

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
It was while doing research that I came across the assets. ;)

For Jill it's pretty simple:

For Sage, I think that's it (sure for Quinn):

Ok, so Imogen v8 for Jill, and Aurore G3-8 for Sage, but what hair is it that they use?

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
I have a suggestion for this thread and all those following it...
Either we need to have the OP edit his initial post to include a list of assets used for the different characters, or we need someone to create an Art Asset thread for "Being A DIK" so that we can ALL benefit from MORE amazing stuff using these characters... I know I want to create some things, but so far, I only know two assets, and that's not enough! If one of those who have figured it out, would be kind enough to give us a thread, and list, and maybe even duf's... that would be so AWESOME! :)

Jun 30, 2017
I have a suggestion for this thread and all those following it...
Either we need to have the OP edit his initial post to include a list of assets used for the different characters, or we need someone to create an Art Asset thread for "Being A DIK" so that we can ALL benefit from MORE amazing stuff using these characters... I know I want to create some things, but so far, I only know two assets, and that's not enough! If one of those who have figured it out, would be kind enough to give us a thread, and list, and maybe even duf's... that would be so AWESOME! :)
I created a list of assets here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-fan-art.29960/page-19#post-2304027

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes