Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
cubero Are you getting inspiration from other games to make this scenes?

It looks like something from my cute roommate or Lancaster House.

cubero

Dec 9, 2017
cubero Are you getting inspiration from other games to make this scenes?

It looks like something from my cute roommate or Lancaster House.
Not at all, the truth is that I play little. I just learn about Daz (now especially lighting and shaders) and share it. I've played my cute roomate, the other game I don't know it.I´ll try it.

Last edited:

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Not at all, the truth is that I play little. I just learn about Daz (now especially lighting and shaders) and share it. I've played my cute roomate, the other game I don't know it.
Why you ask?
I know a lot of games use the same assets esp. the backgrounds so I wonder if you are making a scene from a game you played before or just using a common scene available to you.

No worries.

For example the background of one of your old Bella pics has the same background as My cute roommate.

cubero

Dec 9, 2017
I know a lot of games use the same assets esp. the backgrounds so I wonder if you are making a scene from a game you played before or just using a common scene available to you.

No worries.

For example the background of one of your old Bella pics has the same background as My cute roommate.
I didn't think about it, the office came in the bundle that I downloaded. ;)

cubero

Dec 9, 2017
She looks incredible nonetheless. Is it the same model that you posted a few days ago?
Thank you, it's the same, only that I converted the model to genesis8 to manipulate other morphs and try to get closer to the queen, but it's difficult.I'm missing some morph or character, I don't know.I'm still clumsy with Daz.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes