Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

poser002

Dec 22, 2019
Still showing off girls ? :cool:
View attachment 721500

Now that the secret has been revealed... :ROFLMAO: My turn at Bella. but I couldn't leave my tattoed Jill behind :LOL:

View attachment 984665
Alternate reality : ready to go out :cool:

View attachment 1003078
Not much imagination on this one. i just wanted to try Sandy's cutout dress on my alternate Jill^^ View attachment 1162618

Your bella and jill are by far the best creations of these characters. You have created enough of a back story if you created your own story of them and world. Would be interesting if you created a session with the twins and MC, or the twins with bella. Be a very interesting story line of the twins with ether the MC or bella. With some of there outfits and toys from the attached work you have done already.

Have you thought about creating a story line off of your fan art to maybe tie them all together like off of More with your photos but a creative story for them?

BTW you do a great job and this Dev should bring you on there team to come up with some intresting ideas or creating short storys for each of the people in this story. Keep up the great work.

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
Your bella and jill are by far the best creations of these characters. You have created enough of a back story if you created your own story of them and world. Would be interesting if you created a session with the twins and MC, or the twins with bella. Be a very interesting story line of the twins with ether the MC or bella. With some of there outfits and toys from the attached work you have done already.

Have you thought about creating a story line off of your fan art to maybe tie them all together like off of More with your photos but a creative story for them?

BTW you do a great job and this Dev should bring you on there team to come up with some intresting ideas or creating short storys for each of the people in this story. Keep up the great work.
Wow thanks for all the credit, I really appreciate that. In fact I have written a few pages where Jill meets a mysterious twin sister under particular circumstances. If I were to finish it one day, it would require the authorization of DPC himself to share it here. For now it's just something I did for fun because I like writing. Thanks again

GJ1n

Aug 30, 2019
One more selfie and some old renders...
0072_Quinny.jpg

Renders I didn't post/like. :FacePalm:
0049_Beach Life.jpg 0065_She's Here.jpg

(Josy&Bella: I didn't like the high saturation and if I lower it, it'd have lost some of the other colors I liked)
(Sage&Jill: Diverged a lot from what my original intention of the render was and no facial expression)

Arcanjo_Fel

Dec 1, 2016
  • Hey there
Reactions: SrywM Mk4K and GJ1n
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes